Chapter 25

Mikey's POV
It's not that I'm trying to be a dick. Really, I'm not. I'm scared. I'm scared that Monica is going to try and send her away to an asylum or something. I'm scared she hates me because of what I said when she told me. I'm scared because she might break up with me to save me the trouble. That's just who she is, she cares more about being convenient than anything. I'm scared because I'm selfish. I'm a selfish asshole and I know I am and I hate it and I'm terrified. Really, Liza should be scared. She doesn't seem like she is though. That is exactly why I like her. Well, there are other reasons. She's brave, she's smart, she's absolutely lovely, she loves the same things I do for the most part, and she's just so goddamn amazing. I pulled my phone back out fifteen minutes after she told us about the results.
To: Liza <3
Hey, i'm sorry. can you come over later? i wanna talk.
From: Liza <3
Sure. It's okay, btw c:
To: Liza <3
No its not. i'm glad you're ok. ttyl xx

Three hours later, the most beautiful girl in the world was at my doorstep. I opened the door and Liza hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on hers, the smell of her hair just barely in my nose.
"Hey you." I said, and kissed the top of her head.
"Hi."
She looked up and smiled and I swear I felt my heart melt. She's so gorgeous. We went inside and sat on the couch. My parents walked through and said hi, and that they were going out for a few hours for a date or whatever.
"Okay, bye guys!" I said, hoping to get them out.
They left and I promptly turned my attention to my lovely girlfriend.
"So, what I wanted to say is that I'm sorry. I know I hurt you and I'm so, so sorry. I was wrong. I was selfish. And most importantly, I was an asshole. If you don't forgive me, it's totally ok--"
I was cut off by her lips against mine. Her hand snaked its way to the back of my head and I was overjoyed. I put my hand on the small of her back and pulled her to me, deepening the kiss. We pulled away after about twenty more seconds and she smiled at me.
"I have to show you something. I did it last night." She said, pulling me up off the couch.

We ended up downtown, her pulling making it hard for me to stay upright.
"Liza, calm down, sweetie. What is it?" I asked.
"This."
I looked at the brick wall and I was immediately awe stricken. The background was very aura like, blues, greens, yellows, and oranges radiating off of two black silhouettes. They both held guitars, basses from the looks of them. Then I saw the caption. It was...
It was us.
"Liza, it's...it's gorgeous." I said, almost speechless.
"Really?" She asked, not believing me.
"Oh my God, yes."

We went back to my house, all over each other. She had her legs around my waist and I had a bit of difficulty opening the door and holding her at the same time. I carried her up the stairs to my room, closing my door with my foot, and laid her on the bed. I had everything but my underwear off and she was in her jeans and a bra. Suddenly, the door opened. Gerard and Frank stood there, wide eyed and open mouthed, and we did the same. Liza scrambled to cover herself and I just stood there, not believing my brother and his boyfriend just cockblocked me.
"Well, what do you want?" I asked, annoyance in my voice.
"I was gonna ask if you wanna go see Liza with us," Gerard said "but it looks like you beat us to it."
Frank was just giggling.
"We're gonna go. Use protection, kiddos!" Frank called, and they left.
I sighed and saw Liza under the blankets, cheeks as red as her hair. I crawled in next to her, and we were soon asleep.