KINDLY PAY ATTENTION

It had been come to my notice that despite saying it repeatedly that Fandom shouldn't nominate their respective FanFiction stories under different catogeries like Romance/ Paranormal/ Short Stories etc...those stories are still nominated in the wrong genre.

Kindly pay attention to this basic rule that:
Any story that has Manan/ SanDhir / Arshi / Devakashi/ SwaSan/ Avneil etc as lead should be nominated under Fanfiction genre in their respective catogeries.

Not only that people aren't correctly tagging 5 people as well.

Since more than 1500 stories has been nominated it won't be easy for me and My supportive judges to correct each and every wrong nominations.

That's why any story which isn't nominated as per rules (without being properly tagged) or nominated under wrong genres would be straightaway disqualified.

Despite putting up notes repeatedly and repeating the same request again and again..still people are repeating the same mistake again and again.

It's a request kindly read the rules carefully and after that if anyone has any issue..feel free to ask my (using DM)..and once your doubt is cleared only then go ahead with the nomination process.

I am thrilled by the way writers of different genres have chosen to participated in this Award and I just want the numbers to grow that's why it's my request kindly read the instruction carefully as I don't want that due to some mistake deserving stories simply goes out of running.

Hopefully my readers and participants would consider my request.

I will see you all soon.

God bless.