Oh Shit, Richie's Got A Twin

Eddie

Eddie raced out of the forest, desperate to find his Cassie some help. Even though his asthma had a tight grip on Eddie's life, running was where it seemed to lessen, for some strange reason.

"Slow down Speedy Gonzalez!" Richie cried out from behind him. "I can only go so fast!"

Only once Eddie was outside the forest did he stopped and hunch over. Gripping his inhaler tightly, he pressed the trigger a few times and held his breath.

"Hey, are you alright?" Richie's voice called from in front of him.

"Jesus Richie you were only behind me a few seconds ago," Eddie wheezed.

"Who's Richie?" The voice asked in a confused tone.

Eddie looked up to see a boy who looked exactly like his best friend. Only he didn't have glasses, and there were three kids around their age standing behind him, one boy and one girl. Eddie didn't recognise the three other kids but the first thought that ran through his head was Oh shit, Richie's got a twin.

"Eds!" The real Richie called from behind him. "Eds! Are you okay? Jesus, don't run so fucking fast if you know it's gonna affect your asthma."

He turned to see his friend standing behind him. He pulled the trigger on his inhaler one last time and stood up. His breathing was thankfully, now clear and refined.

"I'm okay now," Eddie smiled at Richie.

Richie patted his back. "Good... What the fuck!?"

"Holy shit!" His lookalike gasped.

The two boys growled at the same time, "Who the hell are you!?"

"You never told me you have a twin, Richie," Eddie said in a surprised tone.

"I don't," Richie replied.

"Who are you?" Richie's lookalike repeated.

"Richie Tozier. What about you?" Richie answered.

"Okay, what the shit Mike!?" One of the boys threw his hands up in the air. This boy had light brown hair that curled down to his cheeks and the majority of his front teeth were missing in his top jaw. The boy frowned, "First Eleven, and now you have a lookalike?"

"Calm down Dustin." Supposedly Mike, looked at his friend before turning to Richie. "Who did you say you were again?"

"Look we've got no time for introductions." Eddie interrupted. "Our friend needs help."

"Them." The girl muttered.

"What's that Eleven?" Mike asked the girl.

Eleven shook her head at him, "Nothing."

Mike turned his attention back to Eddie, "What's wrong with your friend?"

"No time to explain, can you please just help us?" Eddie's face was painted with worry.

Mike nodded. "Alright, lead the way."

Just like that, their lives had become intersected, whether that was for better or worse, nobody knows. They began to walk back into the forest, where Cassie was beginning to grow paler due to losing more blood by the minute.