➵ thirty five

TUESDAY

Dear diary,

Luke and Ashton wanted to hang out with Calum and I today.

It wasn't great. I don't know why but I was in a really bad mood and Ashton's and Luke's making out and practically having sex in public didn't help to make my mood better. 

**

"Gross," I whispered and took a sip from my chocolate milk.

"You're just jealous," Luke said.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't want to watch you two making out all the time. You can do that at home, not here while you're out with your friends."

"Sorry, Luke's just really horny like, all the time," Ashton laughed.

Luke's cheeks reddened, "Shut up."

Calum was on his phone the whole time and the other two were whispering (probably) dirty stuff in each others ears.

I sighed loudly.

"Something wrong, babe?" Calum asked. I smiled a little.

"No, it's just - I never want to hang out with them again. They're horny bastards."

He laughed.

"You're rude, Michael," Luke said, offended.

"I'm not rude, I'm just stating the truth."

-

"We should do that again," Luke said excited.

"No, we totally shouldn't," I responded.

"God Michael, you're so annoying. It was fun. It's not my fault you're sexually frustrated."

"I'm not sexually frustrated, you dick. I just think it would be nicer if you and your boyfriend would actually talk to us when we're going out together," I said.

"Whatever."

We said our good bye's and they left the parlor.

"Why are you so annoyed today?" Calum asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I'm not in a good mood."

He pouted, "That's sad. I want you to be happy."

"I am happy."

"And annoyed at the same time?" he asked.

"I guess."

"Come on, let's go home."

Of course he held my hand the whole walk back to my house.

-

"You know, I'm really nervous for the dinner with your parents," I said.

We were laying on my bed and I was cuddled up beside him.

"You don't have to be, my mom already loves you," he said, laughing.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really and my dad only heard good things about you, so no worries."

I nodded.

Besides Calum kissing my whole face we didn't do anything. We just laid in bed, being with each other.

I also almost fell asleep on him.

"Michael, I have to go. Hey, are you listening?" he whispered. I mumbled something and wrapped my arms tighter around him. "You know, I would love to stay but I can't, it's already 9pm."

I tried to hold on to him but somehow he unwrapped my arms from around his waist. 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow," he said and wanted to go but I grabbed his arm.

"What about my good night kiss, you dick."

He laughed and connected his soft lips with mine, making my heart flutter.

"Good night, cutie," he whispered.

"I'm not cute, fuck you. Leave my house."

**

Seems like Calum can make me happy, no matter what mood I'm in. 

Who would've thought I would fall so hard for him.

- Michael :)