➵ nineteen

SATURDAY

Dear diary, it's Michael again,

so the party yesterday was interesting and I honestly still don't know what exactly happened.

No, I didn't had a hangover but I... I can't really describe it. 

**

At around seven o'clock the doorbell rang and my mother opened the door.

"Michael, it's Calum," she shouted so loud that probably our whole neighborhood now knew hat Calum had arrived.

"I'm coming."

I went downstairs, kissed my mum on the cheek and left the house.

"So, where's the party?" I asked Calum.

"We have to walk about 45 minutes, then we should be there."

"Did you just say 45 minutes?"

He nodded.

"Are you crazy? I'm not walking that long. Don't you have a car or something?"

He shook his head.

"Why do you want to walk that long?"

He shrugged.

I sighed, "Have you lost your voice or something?"

"No. Now stop complaining and let's go," Calum said and we started walking.

At first we didn't talk but then he asked me about how my day was and I told him that it was great, even though school was boring and that we wrote a test and that I totally failed it.

Calum is a great listener. You can talk and talk and he would just look at you and don't interrupt you, he just listens and nods his head once in a while and that's just great. Just like Luke.

On the way to the party I mostly talked and Calum listened.

When we arrived Luke and Ashton were already there. So was Tom, the front man of Calum's and Ashton's band. 

"Hey Michael, nice to see you again," Tom said and gave me a hug, "Do you want something to drink? Coke, beer?"

"Hey, uh, I'll have a coke, thanks," I said and smiled.

Calum introduced me to the other people in the room, they all seemed very nice.

Especially this one girl, her name was Adriana. She looked so beautiful and had a really, really nice smile.

As I got my coke Calum and me sat down on a couch next to Ashton and Luke and started talking to each other. Everybody was in a great mood and I just knew that this night would be really fun.

The more beer Luke and Ashton were drinking, the hornier they got.

They tried to hide it but I could practically smell how bad Luke wanted to make out with Ashton.

"Hey guys, we should play a game," I suggested and everyone looked at me.

"A game? What game?" Tom asked. 

"Seven minutes in heaven."

"I'm in," Calum said.

"Me too," Adriana said and smiled. Everyone was okay with it so we started playing.

"I think Ashton and Luke should go first," I said and they were faster in that closet than you could say 'rainbow'. 

After seven minutes they came back and everyone just chuckled because their hair was messy and Luke had a hickey on his neck and his lips were swollen.