➵ four (1/2)

FRIDAY

Dear diary (I'm going to stick with diary now),

our teachers gave us no homework for the weekend, yaaas.

Okay, wow, no. I'm never writing yaaas again, it sounds weird.

Sorry for my awkwardness today, when i'm happy I'm awkward. You ask why I'm happy? (No you don't because you're a book) (Sorry if this offended you but it's true, you're a book)

School was okay, no homework -like I've written-, my mom told me that her friends are bringing her son too, that's cool because you know, I like having people around me.

She told me that he's my age and also that he is a sweetheart and that we would get along. That's what her friend told her, my mom never met her son before (don't ask me why, maybe he was always out and about when she had visited them).

Am I allowed to say bad words in here? It's my book so I guess I am.

Luke is a fucking asshole. This little shit. He wrote some chick in our class a letter and put my name on it. You'll never guess what that fucker wrote.

I'll just show it to you.

Hey Mel,

I've heard you're free this weekend. Guess who has no plans either?

Me.

I finally want to lose my virginity and I want you to be the one I have my first time with. (Literally, what the fuck)

I know you like bad boys and I maybe don't look like one but if you want I'll show you my wild side in bed ;) (He put a fucking winky face, who does that?)

- Michael but you can call me daddy ;)

Diary, sometimes I want to be you because then I wouldn't have to deal with Luke. I mean 'you can call me daddy' what the fuck is wrong with him. He definitely needs jesus.

After Mel got that letter she smirked at me the whole day. Before school was over she came to me, whispered 'Tomorrow. My place. I like it kinky' in my ear, kissed my cheek and winked at me.

I hate luke so much, why are we even friends?

And no, I'm not going to Mel's tomorrow, just for your information.

I have to go, mom is calling. Bye.

- Michael :)