➵ seven

MONDAY

Dear diary,

I'm done, I fucking hate luke (no I don't but I'm really mad at him, really mad).

Do you remember this girl (Mel) he sent this letter to and put my name on it? The one he signed with 'Michael, but you can call me daddy'?

This girl showed up at my house today.

My mother was really confused when she opened the door because Mel was dressed really slutty but that wasn't the reason why mom was confused, no.

She was confused because Mel asked her 'Is daddy Michael at home? I really need him right now' in a really seducing voice and then she winked at her.

But the worst part is that my mom just said 'If you're looking for Michael then yeah, he's in his room'.

Other peoples parents would've sent this girl home but no, my mom thought it was a fucking great idea to sent Mel to my room.

She just bursted into my room (I was laying on my bed, playing Fifa) and sat down next to me.

I looked at her confused and she just said 'Luke sent me, he told me you're bored and that you need me'.

I'm done, so so done. Like really done with him.

She tried to kiss me but I pushed her away.

She also tried to grab my crotch but I also pushed her away.

I thought this horror wouldn't end but it did.

Calum texted me, asking if I was free right now and if we could meet in a café, so I told this girl I had a dentist appointment and that I really had to go and then she left, pouting.

**

"Calum, you're my hero," I said with a laugh when I got to the café.

"I know, I'm awesome, right? But what exactly did I do?"

Then I told him what happened with that girl and he was laughing his ass off.

"I like this Luke, he seems like a really chilled guy," Calum said.

"Well, I officially hate him now and he's not, he's annoying."

"Really?"

I sighed, "No, he's a really sweet guy and also my best friend since first grade. I don't hate him but he's always teasing me."

"Teasing you? About what?" he asked.

"About stuff."

I didn't want to tell Calum why Luke was teasing me. It was kind of embarrassing.

"Stuff like?"

"I won't tell you."

"Why?"

"I bet you would tease me, too."

"I promise, I won't."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise," he said and I mumbled 'I've never been kissed before'.

"What was that?"

"I've never been kissed before," I repeated, now louder.

I waited for his reaction.

He just smiled and said "That's cute."

"Please stop calling me cute."

**

So yeah, that happened with Calum.

I didn't talk to luke today but I will tomorrow in school.

And I will kick him in his fucking balls, fucking idiot.

- Michael :)