➵ twenty nine

WEDNESDAY

Dear diary,

today was annoying. Not the whole day was but part of it.

It all started with Calum picking me up from school again. I was so happy to see him but other people kind of weren't. You'll see.

**

"You can leave now, have a nice day and don't forget your papers tomorrow," Mr. Cannik said and everybody left the classroom.

"I'm so fucked, I haven't even started with the essay," Luke panicked.

"I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do for you," I said as we left the building.

"I know, I know. Look, I need to go now. I'll text you when I'm done."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

We hugged and he rushed to his mom's car.

I was looking at my phone while walking and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so so- Calum?"

He smiled at me.

"Look where you're going, cutie," he then said and gave me a small peck on my lips.

"Oh my god, guys, look at this. Michael is a fag," I heard Nat saying. His friends started to laugh.

"What did you just say?" Calum asked and I could hear that he was angry.

"I called your little boyfriend a fag," he repeated.

"Nat, you and your dumb friends are the only ones here that are making fun of gays. Don't you think you should shut up because honestly, no one cares," I said, intertwined my fingers with Calums and started to walk away.

"Who was that?" Calum asked.

"Just a douche who hates every gay person on our school. There's this one boy, Ethan, he's also gay. Nat thinks it's funny to harass him and beat him up because of that. I meant what I said, he's literally the only person in this school who has a problem with gays," I explained. He nodded.

"I swear to god, if this Nat guy hurts you, I will hurt him."

I smiled over how protective he was and kissed his cheek, which made him also smile.

-

"You know you look really cute with your pink hair, or whatever this color is, but I really liked when they were green," he said.

I groaned annoyed, "I'm not fucking cute."

He laughed.

"Yeah, whatever you say."

"I'm serious, if you won't stop calling me cute, I'm not going to kiss you anymore," I threatened. He looked at me and rolled over, now laying on top of me.

"You are hot. Really, really hot. Hot and handsome. You drive me crazy. So freaking crazy," he whispered and then kissed the spot behind my ear- which drove me crazy.

He looked at me, then at my lips and then he connected his with mine.

What started with a kiss turned into a heated make-out session. His hands roamed over my body while my hand was in the back of his neck, trying to bring him even closer to me.

My whole body was on fire, the parts where he touched me were burning, but in a good way. His lips made their way to my neck and I moaned.

I fucking moaned- but I didn't care about that in this moment because everything felt so good.

Until someone knocked on my door.

I practically threw Calum off the bed and said, "Yeah?", totally breathless.

Mom stepped into my room.

Of course.

"Honey, I wanted to ask if Calum stays for- wait, why is Calum lying on the floor?" she asked confused.

"I, uh-"

"Okay, yeah. Why I'm here is because I want to know if he wants to stay for dinner."

He got up and smiled, "I would but I have to leave soon, sadly. Maybe another time."

Mum smiled, nodded and left the room.

"That was close," I said and Calum sat down next to me.

"You don't want her to know?"

"What?"

"That you're gay."

"Maybe next week. Or month. I don't know yet. But what I know is that we have to continue what we stopped before."

He smirked and attached our lips again.

**

So like I've said, some parts were annoying but the rest wasn't that annoying, not at all.

You know, I kind of like Calum's lips on mine.

But he still thinks I'm cute. I know he said he thinks I'm hot and handsome but I just know he just said that because otherwise I wouldn't kiss him.

Maybe i am more cute than hot but i can be hot.

I'm going to show him.

- Michael :)