➵ twenty four

MONDAY

-

dear diary,

so today something really really embarrassing happened to me.

i decided to wear calum's sweater to school because mum said it would be really cold outside and i mean, i could've just worn another sweater but his sweater smelt so so good...

and then something unexpected happened.

**

"Hey mate, is that a new sweater?" Luke asked as we sat down at our tables.

"Uh, yeah.".

"Isn't it a little bit too... big?".

"Yeah, uh, my mum told me to get this some sizes bigger so I could wear it longer." I said.

That was totally untrue but I didn't want to tell Luke that this was Calums sweater, he would laugh and tease me.

He just shrugged and put his books on the table.

The day went by really, really slow and nothing exciting happened.

When the bell rang after the last lesson, I said my good-bye to Luke and got out of school.

"Hey Michael!" I heard Calum say and froze.

Calum? What was he doing here?

"I wanted to visit you because I finished work earlier. Your mum told me you were still at school and I thought I would pick you up and is that my sweater?".

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

"Yeah, uh, I-I had n-nothing to, uh, wear so I... I put on this and-".

"Stop rambling and hug me." he cut me off and smiled big.

Hugging him felt so great, I loved hugging him. He smelt so good and I liked the fact that Calum was taller and I felt so warm and loved in his arms and what the fuck was I thinking.

I pulled away and asked, "So, what are we going to do?".

"Uh, I thought I'd take you to the mall, grab some food and just hang out, like friends do.".

Friends.

I just smiled and nodded and we made our way to the mall.

It was a ten minute walk and it was really awkward.

We didn't talk because Calum was on his phone with one hand and my hand brushed against his other and I had the urge to just grab it and intertwine our fingers.

But I didn't, because that would have been way too weird.

We arrived at the mall and got some hot dogs, sitting down on a bench somewhere near a music store.

"So, how was school?" he asked and took a bite from his hot dog.

"Pretty boring." I answered.

"What about your work?".

"It was okay. Even though Ashton almost got fired." he said and laughed.

"What happened?".

"He wasn't paying attention where he was going and then he ran into some cans that were build like a pyramid. Our boss was so mad at him.".

This time he was the one talking and I was listening.

I looked at him, at his lips and I was only paying attention to his lips, his oh-so soft looking lips and-

"Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying?" he asked.

"What?".

"You dick. I'm talking to you and you aren't even listening.".

"Uh, yeah.".

I was still in my own little world, imagining things, like Calums lips on mine.

"Michael, are you even here? Michael!" he practically shouted and I looked him in the eyes.

"Y-yeah, I'm right here. What were you saying?". I said and he shook his head, took my hand in his and dragged me out of the mall.

He brought me home and he held my hand the whole time, which made me really happy.

When we got to my house, he said, "It was nice, you know, I really like hanging out with you.".

I nodded and smiled.

"By the way, you look really cute in my sweater. Keep it, okay?".

Again, I nodded.

"Well then, see you tomorrow.".

He kissed my cheek and left, leaving me alone, smiling.

**

okay, i admit it.

i have feelings for him.

strong feelings.

i don't know why or how it happened but it did.

it still confuses me and i'm getting annoyed of me being nervous around him but i'm trying to deal with it.

i need time, though.

- michael :)

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hi so  i decided to finally give you some malum, i'm so nice :)

i'm probably going to write another chapter now because i don't have any energy left on the kim k game and i'm bored.

if you liked this chapter full of cute malum moments, leave a lot of comments and votes :)

dedication goes to my weed brownie buddy weedcalum because she gave me ideas for the chapter.

goal: 16 comments and 16 votes? (don't hate me for that okay i mean i give you malum fluff)