➵ sixteen

SATURDAY

Dear diary,

so the sleepover was really, really great.

Like, really.

We watched Prison Break, we talked and we also threw popcorn at each other (which I still need to clean because it's scattered all over my floor and bed).

But something weird happened and I don't really know how to deal with it, like, I really don't know what to do, like, how should I act now? Uh, I should probably tell you about it. 

**

"So, what is Prison Break about?" Calum asked me as he sat down on my bed. 

"I won't tell you, just watch it," I answered.

"You're a dick."

"And you like dick."

Suddenly he started laughing really hard while I just sat there, apologizing and blushing.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that," I said, even though Calum seemed to find it very amusing.

"But it's true and oh my god, I haven't laughed so hard in months," he said, still laughing.

"Calm down man, it wasn't even that funny."

"Yes, yes it was and I am calm now. Where's the bathroom? I want to change into something more comfortable so that we can start watching," he asked.

"Oh, you can change here. I wanted to make some popcorn so you have the room all for yourself."

He nodded and I went to the kitchen.

"I've heard Calum stays over?" dad asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, we wanted to watch Prison Break together."

"That's great, he seems like a nice guy."

"He is," I said, smiling. I've heard a 'beep' which meant that the popcorn was finished. I took the bowl out of the microwave and went upstairs. 

"You have great music taste," Calum said, sitting on my bed, now in a tank top and sweatpants.

"How do you know?" I asked and sat next to him.

"I went through you CD's. Green Day? My absolute favourite."

"Really? Mine too. You also like All Time Low?" I asked and shoved some popcorn in my mouth. He nodded.

"So, let's get started."

I turned on my laptop and put in the DVD. 

Half an hour through the first episode, Calum chuckled. 

"This guys' name is Michael," he said.

"I know, we have the same name. I think it's cool."

Calum nodded, "He's hot."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, you don't?"

I shrugged, "I mean, he's not ugly."

"Come on, admit it. He's freaking hot. I know you're straight but just look at him. His eyes are beautiful, just like the rest of his face."

I thought about it and yeah, he was pretty hot. 

"Did you know that he's gay in real life?" I asked Calum.

"No I didn't but that's amazing."

"Amazing? Why? You would never have a chance with him," I laughed.

"Excuse you? I'm pretty hot myself, we would make a great couple."

"He's totally out of your limit."

Suddenly Calum grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it on me.

"Now you're being a dick," I said and also threw popcorn at him.

Not even two minutes later the whole popcorn was all over my room, no popcorn left to eat.

"I'll clean it tomorrow, I'm not really in the mood for doing it now," I said and we went back to watching the show. 

Before starting the fifth episode we changed positions because sitting got kind of uncomfortable.

Calum laid behind me and we were kind of spooning but only because that was the most comfortable position. Calum's warm breath on my neck kind of distracted me and I got goosebumps, which was very confusing and I was very uncomfortable with it. 

"Could you please stop breathing?" I asked and looked at him but then realized how stupid that sounded. He just smirked.

"Why? Are you too turned on by my hot breath on your neck?" he teased. 

My breathing hitched and I couldn't really speak because how the fuck should I answer that? Obviously my answer would be no but I kind of still was a little bit shocked about what Calum said.

"Hey, I'm just joking. No need to get all blushy and stuff," Calum laughed.

"Yeah, I know. I know that you're joking. Uh, can we just watch the show now?" I asked and he nodded. I turned my face to the screen and tried to concentrate but Calums hot breathing was still on my neck and I didn't know what was wrong with my mind because it made me crazy and not in a bad way.

Maybe I needed sleep. I mean it already was like 4am, so I closed my eyes but I just couldn't sleep because his breath was still there and it still gave me goosebumps and I didn't know what was happening. 

-

The next morning we woke up and Calum left shortly after that. He took my four season DVD pack Prison Break with him because he really liked the show.

"Maybe we could repeat this next weekend," he said and smiled. I just nodded.

He just wanted to leave but turned around again, coming closer to me.

"I forgot to tell you earlier but you look really cute when you're sleeping," he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

Calum then winked at me and left, leaving me all flustered and confused.

**

And I still don't know why or what or how the fuck and I don't even know what I'm writing. 

Maybe I'm still a little bit sick and just have to lay down a bit.

After I cleaned my room of course.

- Michael ???