➵ ten

THURSDAY

Dear diary,

no school for me today because I somehow got sick. I have a cold which really sucks. My head won't stop hurting.

It sucks because I don't know if I'll be okay on Saturday (Calum's gig), I'm really looking forward to it and I don't want to miss it.

Let's hope for the best.

Luke visited me today. I didn't want him to come over because I didn't want him to get sick but he didn't care, so he came over for two hours. 

**

"Aw, my Mikey is sick," Luke said and pouted.

"It's just a little cold".

He still was pouting.

"I'm not going to die. I will be okay in a few days again, I promise," I said and then he smiled.

"I know, school's just boring without you," Luke said and laid down next to me.

"I know, everything's boring without me," I said and fake sighed. Luke punched me playfully on my shoulder and laughed.

"You little shit."

"But it's true."

"Yeah, yeah. You're right. Everything's boring without you," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why so cuddly today?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I guess I'm just happy. You know, love does great things with your mood," he answered.

"Ashlyn?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me what happened."

"Okay, so yesterday we met at her place and it was perfect. We didn't kiss but we cuddled a lot and she was so sweet all the time. I'm one hundred percent sure that she's the one."

The one.

"But you know her for only three weeks and a few days. How do you know she's the one?" I asked.

"I just know it. Believe me, when you meet your perfect girl you will see that you don't need to know her for eight months or longer to know that she's the one, you will feel it way sooner. Maybe you need a bit longer than me to realize that she's the girl you want to die with but I can tell you that if she's the one, you will feel it sooner or later."

**

So love seems to be the best feeling in the world and I'm so happy for Luke.

Finally he met a girl that he wants to be with for longer than just one night. To be honest his one night stands kind of started to annoy me.

Well, that's it for today. I'm just going to bed and pray that I'll get better soon.

Good night.

- Michael :)