➵ twenty two

FRIDAY

Dear diary,

today I'm just going to tell you about a dream I had this night.

It was basically just Calum and I at someones wedding. I don't know anymore whom wedding it was, i just remember that I was there and he was there and things got out of control.

You'll see.

** (bold written = dream)

"You know, someday it will be you and me," Calum said. I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that someday you will be walking down the aisle in a beautiful brides dress and I will be waiting for you at the altar," he chuckled.

"Idiot, I am not going to wear a dress. I may be gay but I am not that gay," I said and laughed.

We were sitting at a decorated table somewhere outside. People were dancing, the bride was talking to some of her friends and her groom was playing with the little flower girls.

Everything looked so peaceful, it was beautiful. I wished it was my wedding.

I took a sip from my coke and noticed that Calum was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just - " he started and paused.

"It's just what?"

He leaned in and whispered, "I just really want to rip that tuxedo from your body and bang you right here, right now."

I felt my cheeks heaten up and my heart was racing.

"You know, I'm okay with you banging me right now but I do have a problem with you banging me in front all of those people. There are kids, you know?"

It took me a lot of control to say this without stuttering or sounding nervous.

Calum smirked, grabbed my wrist and led me to our car.

"You want to do it in the car?" I asked, laughing.

"If you don't mind?"

"I don't."

**

And then everything became awkward.

In the dream I was clearly enjoying the stuff we did in the car but when I think about it now it's just gross. I mean we kind of had sex.

Really hot sex.

Wait. What? 

Not hot, it wasn't hot. 

But I still woke up with a boner, so I think I kind of liked it in a strange way.

On the other hand I always wake up with a boner.

WHAT AM I WRITING HELP 

Anyway, what I'm asking myself is why the fuck did I had a wet dream about Calum?

Another question is why did I enjoy the dream so much?

- Definitely not Michael because Michael wouldn't enjoy dreams like that