➵ six (2/2)

SUNDAY

Dear diary,

it's now Sunday evening. Sorry, I had no time to write in here after yesterdays mysterious footsteps came down.

You'll never guess whose footsteps it were.

It were Calum's.

I was surprised too, my book.

I will tell you what happened after he came down.

**

"Michael? Are you awake?" he whispered.

"Yes. What are you doing down here?"

He stood in the door frame and looked at me, then shrugged.

"I can't sleep, I guess."

I was still laying on the couch, no space for someone to sit.

"Uh, do you want something to drink?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yes, that would be nice."

We went to the kitchen and I gave him some water to drink. We stood there, awkwardly silent and stared at each other. Then he suddenly smiled.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked, not knowing why he was staring at me with a smile.

"No, you just look really cute standing there in your pajamas with your milk in your hands and hair messy. Like a little kid," he explained and I blushed because he called me cute.

"I'm not, uh, cute," I awkwardly laughed.

**

After we finished drinking our water and milk we returned to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Then we just talked.

The whole night.

It was nice to get to know Calum better without Drew being a dick in the background (I just really hate this guy).

Calum is really nice and happy and has a great personality.

And guess what!

Drew and his family left two hours ago and now I have my room for myself again. I'm so happy you don't even know.

Calum left only half an hour ago. He wanted to stay a little bit longer because he thinks I'm interesting. It's weird to say that to someone, if you ask me.

We also exchanged numbers because we want to stay in touch.

Today was a great day so I'm going to put a lot of smileys :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

- Michael :)

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I don't want this story to move too fast, so don't expect any kisses or Calum and Michael telling each other they love each other in the next few chapters :)