❃ A Guide to Park Jisoo : No More Dreams Era

This is an inspiration to Squishy Min Yoongis video of each BTS era. It's on YouTube, I highly recommend of you have not seen it yet.

Comment and vote! Enjoy!

───────────

Hello, everyone!

Today we are gonna be talking about everyone's favorite maknae, the nation's princess/baby, the soft pillowy baby of God that is Park Jisoo.

What I'm trying to do is talk about her growth in BTS from the 15 year old we all first met to the 21 year old we all are in love with now.

So in this series, we will be going through the beginning to now.

Starting with No More Dreams era. The mv that made her the nations favorite.

As you all know No More Dreams is the title track for BTS' debut album, which kicked off the '2 cool 4 skool' trilogy.

The MV dropped back in June 13, 2013. And the image was supposed to be a hip hop look. Not really going for the typical idol look.

Which was what BigHit initially wanted for the group.

Here's a little bit of info about Jisoo for those who are new to the fandom.

Park Jisoo was born on Yeongjongdo Island. One of the many islands of Incheon ( which means she is an Incheon Island girl ).

But moved back to the mainlands of Incheon City when she was 3 and even lived beachside with an older brother and younger sister.

She is half Korean and half Japanese.

Her mother Tatsu is a Japanese woman from Tokyo, Japan and is a total badass. Her name literally means Dragon in Japanese.

Also super gorgeous like what the fuck, how can someone still look so fit and young after having three kids.

Park Seokmin, her father, is originally from Daegu. He grew up in the more urban side of it. Much like Yoongi did.

Seokmins life story is pretty hardcore, considering the shit hes been through with barely having a roof over his head, had to make a living foot himself and take care of his siblings.

Jisoos older brother, and famous producer Park Taeyong studied abroad most of his school career. Which is where he learned how to speak different languages fluently such as English, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Thai and Mongolian.

He got his first producing gig when he was only 20 years old and ever since, he made a name for himself and went on to becoming the world famous producer we all know and love.

Also, he's getting married to his girlfriend, who is completely perfect. They've been together since middle school.

Park Mina is the youngest of the family and is too damn cute, oh my God.

Not much is known of her except that she is one of the new faces for Burberry and has been on different variety shows such as The Return of Superman.