❃ Jisoo vs Screaming Fans

Outfit of the chapter

Hair

_____________________________________

BTS curt had a fan meet in Seoul after the release of their comeback 'Fake Love' and like any other time, Jisoo spaced out after a while. It wasn't like she was bored or anything. Poor thing had a short attention span. It was a curse her family past on to her.

And like what happened the last time she spaced out, a fan screamed at her because she looked adorable sitting directly on the table criss crossed, playing with a Rubik's cube a fan gifted to her.

"JISOO UNNIE, I HAVE TOLD YOU TO STOP BEING SO CUTE!"

The sudden loudness made her jump a bit but nonetheless, she picked up her mic to talk to the fan girl. "You're the one who said you were gonna sue me, right?"

The fans started screaming because she actually remembered her from the last time she was there. "I told you I would be back, now didn't I?"

"JISOO, YOU GIVE ME PAIN!!" This time, a fanboy screamed or cried. "BECAUSE YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL......YOU SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS!!!"

Jisoo smiled at the boy, who was sitting right in front. "Yaaah, don't cry, baby boy."
She said in her mic calmly, watching everyone scream from the nickname she gave him.

"Jisoo-ah," Jimin said in his mic. He walked over to where she was sitting and leaned next to her. "You'll give these fans a heart attack."

Jisoo smiled, throwing her arm around his shoulders. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "SOOMIN IS REAL!" a brave fangirl screamed, causing the two to laugh.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you," Namjoon joked, laughing with the fans.

Jungkook, jealous of the whole scene, walked over to the two and tugged at Jisoo's hand. Jisoo looked at him, seeing him pout a bit. She pulled him into her other arm, making him lean on the other side of her. So she had both Jimin and Jungkook in her arms while she sat on top of the table.

"KOOKIE IS JISOO UNNIES BABY!"

Jungkook, who was eating a back of chips at the time, nodded his head as Jimin laughed again. Jisoo smiled at the fan, placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"Don't forget Tae Tae!" Taehyung yelled, making everyone cheer.

"JISOO NOONA IS BEAUTIFUL!"

Jisoo replied back with "I know." Making everyone laugh again.

It was safe to say, this had to be her favorite fan meeting ever.

+ a u t h o r s n o t e +

So this is another one without context. I just felt like doing this.
I felt like making a continuations of some sort of 'Queen Of Cute' from my first book.

Don't forget to comment and vote
I love reading your comments

Love ya!