❃ Small Facts About Jisoo

❃ she has American family members

she has American family members. One of her uncles live in Los Angeles. She's very close to, by the way.

Park HyunJin from OGZ and former YG trainee is her cousin, also very close too.

One of her weaknesses, when Jungkook calls her chibi-ssi because she's small and adorable

another weakness, J-Hope's forehead

She is super flexible

she's a bad liar. Due to her eidetic memory and photographic memory, she can't tell a lie even if it was meant to save her life. (Don't commit a crime with her, kids).

she's scary when she's on her period. As told by the boys.

even scarier when she's mad at them for any reason.

she never had a rebellious phase but she did have a sassy phase. Which is worse.

was rumored to be on WGM with GOT7's Yugyeom but it was sadly proven to be untrue.

she wrote Passion from Love Yourself : Tear

she was named this years most beautiful idols coming at number 1 on the list for the first time ever.

she performed a cover of Love Scenario with Lisa, Seulgi, Sana and Rosé during the Gayo Daejun 2017. IKon fanboyed out when she rapped B.I's part perfectly and sung Jinhwan's part.

her opinion on Taehyung's and Jin's argument on Burn The Stage was that it was all due to miss communication and that's why she didn't feel too serious about it.

she almost accidentally called Namjoon daddy during a v live. But she stopped herself before she could finish the words because she meant to say a different word. He flashed a quick smile before changing the subject.