❃ House of Cards ♠️ | 3

AU : mafia
_______________________

part three summary : jisoo runs into trouble and calls for Jungkook's help

ship : undecided

warnings : crude humor, mature content, strong use of swear words, gore, violence

Rated : M
____________________________________________

Rated : M ____________________________________________

~•♠️•~

( her outfit ^)

( her outfit ^)

It's been approximately three weeks since the night at the club. Jisoo didn't expect him to come back. Why would he? They barely knew each other. Yet he tells her that they are friends now and gives her his number? What did all of that mean? She didn't know. It was a slow day at the big clothing store she worked at during the day.

Her boss, Jung Bon Hwa, was a real abusive boss. He probably committed several crimes each day alone. He yelled at his workers for every little thing. He once hit one of her coworkers. She quit after that and even called the police on him. But for some reason he still got off. Jisoo likes to think that it has something to do with the amount of crooked cops that work at the department. She honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Bon Hwa had a disgusting attraction to Jisoo. He would make derogative comments about her body, has tried making advances at her and everything. And if she said no, which she does every time, he yells at her and treats her harshly.  No matter how polite she's being. But for some reason, she toughs it out. Her only motivation is helping her father. That's what keeps her going. And this place pays better than the burlesque club.

She hoped that today he would stay gone and nothing would happen. Oh, but she was wrong. She was so wrong.
Having a night off from the club, she didn't half to go to rehearsals so she took a late shift. Meaning, she had to close.