❃ She's A Baby

Let's just say, Zico and Jisoo are now friends.
I'll explain later on. This is probably gonna be a short chapter. Maybe.
But I hope you enjoy, nonetheless.

Look of the chapter

________________________________________________________________________

" hey you mind coming to the studio? I have something I want you to listen to first."

That's basically how her day started. Zico, her now good friend ( almost her best friend ), called her early in the morning asking her to come to the studio where he usually works on his music. They were gonna hang out later on in the day but he sounded like he really wanted to show her this new song he finished. So she agreed to go.

"Hey," he greeted, hugging her. She hugged back, smiling.

"Hey, you sounded like a kid during Christmas." She commented, sitting in the chair next to his. "So what is this song you wanted me to listen to?"

He started pressing a few keys on his laptop. "This song I was working on with Dean. I'm thinking on making it my new single and I need your opinion on it." 

"Okay, lay it on me," She said, giving him all of her attention.

He pressed play and the song began.

By  the time the song was done, she already knew the words to it and started singing along with it perfectly. Her voice harmonized with his perfectly and he just watched her with a small smile on his face. He thought she looked the prettiest when she was smiling. When she was in her element, just being herself and being relaxed.

In all honesty, he wrote 'She's a Baby' about Jisoo. In secret, of course. He could never tell her that though. Something was telling him that he shouldn't. But he couldn't stop him from seeing her as his muse. She was very beautiful and she had a perfect personality. He honestly saw why so many men were after her. Both korean and western celebrities. She had an alluring charm. Something he kept denying in himself in the beginning. It was just now that he realized that.

He was glad that they were friends now.

"Please tell me, you're gonna make a music video for this!" Jisoo asked, excitedly.

Zico smiled at her. "Yeah, I was kinda hoping you would be in it."

Jisoo paused for a second. Honestly, she was not expecting this from him. To be in one of his music videos and to a sweet song, nonetheless. But she was happy to help a friend out with anything he wanted. "Of course, I would love to be in the music video!" She answered. "But I gotta ask, did you write this song about anyone? This is such a romantic song, something or someone had to inspire you to write this."

Zico stayed quiet for a while. He wasn't gonna tell her that the song was 100% about her and his feelings but that didn't mean he couldn't be cryptic about it. "Someone did but if I tell you, I'd have to kill you." He joked, winking at her. She giggled cutely, "you're silly,"

Zico just softly smiled back at her. She was too cute.
He also realized why she was named The Nation's Princess.
She certainly had that aura to her. And she was a baby.
In fact, she still is a baby.

But she will never know that. And he was fine with that.

+ a u t h o r s n o t e +

Again, I wanted this to be a cute mini chapter about Jico ( the new ship name I thought of )

I was listening to the song while writing this and thought it would be so cute if she was starring in the music video with him, unknowing that the some is all about her. I'm pretty sure that the fans will put two and two together 😉.

Someone gave me this idea, I just don't remember the username so please make yourself known.
Don't forget to comment throughout this chapter so I'll know your reactions and such.
I love reading your comments.

Love ya!