❃ House of Cards♠️|5

AU : mafia
_______________________

part five summary : namjoon begins to feel suspicious of jungkook's judgment.

ship : undecided

warnings : crude humor, mature content, strong use of swear words, gore, violence

Rated : M
____________________________________________

 ~•♠️•~

~•♠️•~

"It's been two hours, where the hell are they?!"

"Babe, calm down."

Jin had been pacing back and forward in the huge living room of the Kim Estate. All of the members were there, apart from the missing three.

Yoongi, a cold drug trafficking killer, sat at the bar with a cigar in his mouth. Hoseok, the mafia's very own weapons specialist, was mildly drunk, lounging on the red plush couch. Drinking his third glass of japanese sake.

Kim Namjoon, billionaire, mafia leader and business owner, watched as Jin kept worrying over the maknaes.

"Don't tell me to call down, Namjoon." Jin snapped at him before resuming his pacing. "Seriously, am I the only one worried?"

"Calm yourself, hyung." Hoseok slurred, flashing him a lazy smirk. "It's Tae, Jimin and Jungkook we are talking about. They're probably celebrating killing that fat fuck by visiting that whore house Jungkook loves going to."

"If he was there, Lisa would've called us." Jin argued, sitting down next to him. "I just hope nothing happened to them."

"They are fine, hyung." Yoongi said, blowing smoke from his lips.

"Okay, the next person that says the word 'fine' one more time, you're gonna be picking pieces of my Italian leather from your teeth after I shove my foot up your ass."

"Someone needs to lay off the dick." Yoongi said sarcastically. Hoseok let out a drunk laugh while Jin glared at him.

"Yoongi, stop." Namjoon ordered, earning a shrug from him.

"Look, I'll try to call Taehyung again and see if he will answer this time."

Just like magic, Taehyung and Jimin walked into the room. Jin immediately stood up and rushed over to them with a worried frown on his face. "Where the hell have you two been?"