❃ Expensive Girl

Hahahahahahahahaahahaha! 😂
Y'all either gonna laugh or be mad that I ruined a part of
Jisoo's innocence.

It was a peaceful after noon. Namjoon decided to take a nap on the couch. They all had some time off. The first one in months. So he decided to use the first day as a lazy day. Which consisted of laying on the couch and watching tv until he passed out. Which he did after 3 hours of dramas and variety shows. Namjoon slept peacefully, dreaming of pleasant things until.....

WHACK!

"OW!" He was smacked out of his sleep by a pillow. When he shot up, he saw Jisoo standing there still wearing her long sleeve black shirt and yoga shorts. She was holding a throw pillow and her black hair was in a messy ponytail. She had this angry look on her face. Which was way too cute and he almost didn't take it seriously but her eyes were dark blue, meaning she was very very mad.

"Why did you hit me?!" He yelled at her, still in shock.

"How dare you?!" She yelled back.

Namjoon glanced at her in much confusion. What did he do to deserve a hard hit to the face with a throw pillow?
As he was thinking of the things he possibly broke that were hers, his mind went blank. He didn't break anything. He didn't say anything to make her mad. What was the reason?

"What's going on?!" Jin yelled, running in with Yoongi behind him. After they heard the yelling from the room, they thought something serious happened and ran in like a silver bullet.

"Oppa, Namjoon said he beats up kittens!" Jisoo told him, keeping her glare.

Both Yoongi and Jin looks at her real confused. What was she talking about?
"Jisoo, honey, why would Namjoon do that?" Jin asked gently.

"That's what I wanna know." Namjoon said, still very much in shock.
" she came in here and smacked me out of my sleep! Out of nowhere!"

"You shouldn't be beating up poor, defenseless kittens!" She yelled back at him in her high pitched voice. Which, again, it was absolutely adorable. She puffed her cheeks when shes mad and her eyes turn dark. It was a very cute sight. Especially since she's not completely pissed off but she's still pretty mad.

"When did I do that?!" He asked, very desperate for an answer.

"Did you or did you not rap about beating up a kitten?!" She exclaimed with her hands on her hips. "Also why would you help someone take off their underwear?! That's perverted and wrong, oppa!"

"Jisoo, sweetie, what are you talking about?" Jin asked, just as confused as everyone else. Just then, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin walked in after hearing all of the noise. "What's going on in here?" Jimin mumbled, a bit tired.

"Namjoon said in his song that he was gonna beat the pussy up! Thats animal cruelty, oppa!" She told him, whipping her head over to them.

Like a chain reaction, everyone reacted differently. Jungkook blushes super hard, Taehyung nearly choked on air, Jimin was now wide awake, Hoseok spat out the water he was drinking, all Yoongi could think was oh shit, Jin turned very pink and Namjoon suddenly looked like he was experiencing a war flashback.

"That's wrong, oppa!" She scolded the leader.

Oh shit, oh shit. That what was going through all of their minds. All Jin could think of was.....how the fuck did she find that god forsaken song?! He and Namjoon made sure she would never find it after Jungkook accidentally stumbled upon it.

"Jisoo, um...." Jin stumbled, placing a hand on her shoulder. How was he gonna explain this? Her mind was too pure for that song. "Uh....how did you find the song?"

"I needed Namjoon's computer to send something to my mom and the song was still up." She said innocently. "It was on repeat so I listened to it. I wouldn't have done it if I had knew it had animal cruelty in it!"

"Jisoo, babygirl," Hoseok spoke up, walking towards her. He sat down on the couch and gently pulled her down with him. "Namjoon didn't really mean he was beating up kittens."

Jisoo tilted her head, giving him a curious look.

"What did he mean then, oppa?" She asked. "What else could pussy mean?"

That's where Hoseok hit a wall. This was harder than expected. He never had to go through this with his own sister, he could see why his parents had a very hard time with this. "Uh...." He muttered out. "Ummm.....Jin could explain it better."

Jin glared at him before looking back at Jisoo.
"Well....." he trailed off, trying to find the words. "Jisoo...it means....um.....Yoongi can tell you better than I can!"

"No the fuck I can't!" Yoongi quickly retaliated.

"Yoongi!" Jin growled through his teeth. But Yoongi was not having it. Not at all.
"No! Jimin can do it!"

Jimin looked very betrayed as he glared at Yoongi. "Why me?!"

"Because you're the pu- I mean animal expert." Yoongi replied, correcting his language.

Jimin looked at Jisoo with a nervous chuckle as she stared at him with curious. Her eyes was what made him nervous.
He didn't want to be the one to ruin her innocence even more. "Uh....Jungkook, you're smart, why don't you tell her what that means?"

"Uh..." Jungkook stammered before going to Tae. "Hyung, why not you tell her?"

"I think Namjoon hyung should be the one to do it." Taehyung quickly passed the task on. "It's his song."

"Yup."

"It's his fault, he should do it."

"Totally his fault."

Namjoon looked at all of them with a look that said you backstabbing bitches. He couldn't believe he was in this situation. All he wanted was sleep, he didn't need this shit! But Jisoo wouldn't let this go at all. "What did you mean by that, oppa?" She asked, looking at him.

"Um...." Namjoon mumbled, figuring, he might as well come clean. She's at that age where kids will be Uh.....what I meant in that song was I beating up va-"

"Actually, Jisoo!" Jin interrupted, deciding she shouldn't have an audience when talking about this. "Why don't we all leave and let you and your oppa talk alone."

"Aww, I wanna stay!" Taehyung whined as Jin started pushing them out the living room. "No, let them talk alone!"

Soon as Jin pushed them all out the room, Namjoon sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. "Before I talk about that, let me tell you a story about 15 year old Kim Namjoon and why he was a very stupid boy then."

Jisoo gave him her full attention as he went into details about the song and what it actually meant.

a u t h o r s n o t e

Well I hoped out had a good laugh from this!
I was laughing while writing this. And I hope you all loved this.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love ya!