❃ Lore Olympus | 1

au : greek mythology

______________________________

part one summary : min yoongi is forced to attend to a party dateless, irene convinces jisoo to attend lays party with her.

ship : yoonsoo

warning : strong language use, mature content, crude humor, slight triggering actions

rated : m

_________________________________

"I don't understand why I have to actually go

"I don't understand why I have to actually go." Min Yoongi, known by many names in the mortal world. Hades, Pluto, and many more, is the God of the dead and king of the underworld.

Also not much of a socialist.

But his brother Namjoon, God of Thunder, always seem to force him into going out and socialize with other nymphs and minor gods. Some of which he didn't like.

Yixing, or Lay, the God of Wine and Party, was having a party to commemorate his divorce from his bitch wife or something like that.

Yoongi figured that maybe he could just give him a card, a bottle of wine and call it a night. But nope.

Here he was, driving through Olympus city life, to a party where there's gonna be people he hated and where his brothers can rub in his face that they've all have queens.

Well, if you count Jin as a Queen. Most mortals still think he's a woman.

Which wasn't entirely wrong, he could shift himself into a woman if he wanted to but Namjoon loves him more as a man.

"Because you promised Lay you would actually attend his party this time and not leave when no one is looking."

Damn....that drunk knows about that? He thought, driving through traffic.

"Hey, you might even find a queen while you're here, just saying."

Yoongi could just hear the smirk in his voice. This would be another attempted at setting him up, he knew it. Hoseok, God of the Ocean, and Namjoon love to play like they're Eros and set him up.

Everytime, they've been not successful.

"Oh don't tell me you're with Somi, are you?"