❃ Sexual Tension -mk line|1

What's good fellow army!!!
Ya girl is back and my voice is completely gone. Like....I can't speak at all.

It's all Bi Rain's fault.

I went to the Korean Time Music Festival where Red Velvet, NCT 127, John Park, EXID and many others performed and I haven't been able to talk since.

If you do follow my Instagram, you'll know because I did a live before the concert started and I posted videos of me losing my shit lol.

Anyways, while I am not able to talk because my vocal cords are still healing, I present you with this chapter.

Don't forget to comment!

( Anyone going to the BTS world tour concert? I am )

Jungkook

Not many of the fans know this but Jisoo has a bit of a size kink

Not many of the fans know this but Jisoo has a bit of a size kink. If you don't know what that is, size kink is basically feeling sexually attracted to someone who is either bigger and taller than you or smaller and shorter than you. Jisoo will never admit it but she does have a size kink. Especially when it comes to Jungkook. He was just so....tall. And his shoulders were so....broad and strong. She had always admired his physical appearance. His body was really something to look at. She had only seen him shirtless like 4 times and those 4 times will forever stick with her.

Jungkook knows the effect he had on her. She just didn't know it. He knew of her strange attraction to his body and size. He would always tease her with it. Especially since she loved his hands the most. They were so big and strong.

During a Tokyo fan meet, Jisoo sat next to him while signing a girls journal and Jungkook was bored.
Out of boredom, he thought he should have some fun with Jisoo. Because she was so easy to get to and it was sorta hot how she would suddenly become submissive to his touch. That's why he was such a brat for her. He secretly wanted to be the one to have that control over her. He secretly wanted to be the only one.

So he secretly placed his hand on her bare thigh under the table. Jisoo nearly gasped at the sudden contact before looking at Jungkook. But he was looking straight ahead, not paying attention to her at all but his hand was firmly on her thigh. So Jisoo tried to ignore it by talking to some fans. Jungkook inched his hand upward a bit and gave it a good squeeze, making her jump a bit. Which caught everyone's attention.

Jisoo just smiled and waved it off. She gave Jungkook a sideways glance as he smirked himself.
"Why'd you do that?" She whispered into his ear.