❃ 2k Special : Jisoo's Gay Panic Moments

As a special thanks to all for the 2k followers, I am doing a series where I'll try to update this book and others at least two times a day.

I said try because you know....I gotta survive to live the next day.

Hope you all enjoy.

- Joy-

Any Reveluvs and ARMYs know how much these two act like such girlfriends

Any Reveluvs and ARMYs know how much these two act like such girlfriends. It has happened so often that even the members of Red Velvet ship them together heavily.

Jisoo has admitted numerous of times that she had the biggest crush on Joy.
And Joy did the same thing.

So its really hard to pinpoint which one goes into gay panic more than the other because there are always moments were the position is switched.

During the Melon Awards, when all of the acts and idols gathered on stage for one last bow and song, BTS stood next to Red Velvet as they all danced, waved and basically talked to other idols they were friends with.

Jisoo had no idea that she was standing super close to Joy. When she found out, Jisoo couldn't help but to stare at her because she looked so good in the red dress she was wearing. But since the space was a bit tight between them, Jisoo panicked when Joy moved really close to her.

Joy then noticed that she bumped into the Incheon Native and smiled at her.

"Are you okay, baby?" She asked smoothly, making Jisoo burst into a fit of giggles. Which is what she does when she's nervous and is super close to someone she likes.

Jisoo nodded, hiding her red face in her hands making Joy laugh and wrap her arm around her waist.

And the remainder of the time on stage, Joy held her in a back hug while they sung along to whatever song was playing and danced together a bit.

They looked like actual girlfriends to everyone. The rest of Red Velvet all giggled and squealed watching the two in an embrace.

- Hyuna -

Jisoo had always been a huge fan of 4minute and her ultimate bias was always Hyuna

The first time she met her was during a V Live radio show. Hyuna sat next to Jisoo, which already sent her into panic.

"Hyuna-ssi, are you familiar with Jisoo from BTS?" The host asked.

Jisoo started giggling softly and her face turned pink. Hyuna looked at Jisoo with the prettiest smile she had seen.

"Of course I do, I'm a big fan." She confessed. "I remember when I was watching one of their music videos, Fire, I think? And it was the first one I has ever seen from them and immediately, Jisoo stuck out to me."

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders together in a cute manner and her eye smile became cuter. Her smile became brighter and she, in general, started to seem like she was falling in love.

"I remember asking my manager 'who is she?' and he tells me 'her name is Park Jisoo' " Hyuna explained. "And I remember asking '.....is she single? She's beautiful'"

Jisoo burst out in girlish laughter, hugging her self as the host also joined in the laughter.

"Hey, she's gonna be 21 this year." The second host nonchalantly said, raising her eyebrows. "It could happen, E'Dawn might like that."

It was Hyuna's turn to laugh out loud at her joke. "I might....I just might."

- Jennie -

Jennie is known to be naturally sexy

Jennie is known to be naturally sexy. And so is Jisoo. But Jisoo finds Jennie immensely more sexy when she's on stage.

Even though she has been friends with the group for a very long time, Jisoo still gets nervous when Jennie initiate any type of skinship with her.

And Jennie knew this. She thought it was very cute how Jisoo would respond to her hugs and random kisses.

If Jennie was a confident gay, Jisoo is a thorough panic gay.

Jisoo appeared on an idol cooking show where two or three idols learn how to cook certain things and Jisoo got paired up with Jennie. The whole time, Jennie would flirt with Jisoo.

"Yah, it's like we are married, huh?" Jennie asked, shooting Jisoo a wink.

Jisoo tried to reply back but she got way too shy, making the hosts laugh.

"Mrs and Mrs Park," one of the hosts joked. "Sounds very lovely."

Jisoo couldn't even cut an onion right due to the flirty comments Jennie was shooting her.

Jennie took the opportunity to back hug her and help her cut the onion.

( Cue the cliche k drama music )

"I'll help you, my love." She said in English. Jisoo bowed her head lower, hiding her super red face.

Jennie smiled, satisfied, hugging Jisoo by the waist and kissing her cheek before going back to her own work.

- a u t h o r s n o t e -

As you can see, Jisoo is a gay panic.

She's also a J-hope panic too. But that's a different story for a different update.

Hoped you all liked this post

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love ya!