❃ Social Media | #favoritejisoomoment

@/jiji_army
#favoritejisoomoment
When Jungkook and Taehyung had that fight before their stage and she straight up shot Tae and Yoongi a mini glare and walked over to Jungkook just to comfort him.
💬 34k replies ❤️56k likes 🔂 45k retweets
-
@/gnai_gnai : that will forever be one of her most iconic moments.

@/kpop_trashbag : I'm new to BTS, can someone explain what happened? I've seen the clip from when they were on stage and Jungkook tried to put his arm around Tae but Yoongi kept pushing him away.
|
@/hyuna_is_my_mother : Jungkook over criticized Tae and he got mad. Yoongi and Jimin took his side and also got mad at Jungkook while the rest were more neutral and tried to get them to stop fighting.
|
@/jiji_army m: in Kookie's defense, he did try to apologize before they went on stage but Taehyung just ignored him when he did so.....yeah
|
@/kpop_trashbag : wait why did Jisoo glare at Yoongi and Tae then? If it was Jungkook who hurt his feelings?
|
@/gnai_gnai : Because, from what I've read and from what Jisoo has said during her live, she kept trying to convince Taehyung to listen to Jungkook's apology but he was too in his feelings to care at the moment. Apparently he also got upset with her for wanting him to accept his apology and again, Yoongi and Jimin took his side on it, so she was upset with the three of them for that.
|
@/jiji_army : which was why when Jungkook walked away, sad, she separated herself from Taehyung's arm and walked over to Jungkook. Basically, cheering him up with J-hope. Literally ignoring Tae and Yoongi the rest of that night.
|
@/kpop_trashbag : wow...did Taehyung get to hear his apology?
|
@/jiji_army : Yeah after Namjoon and their manager made them sit their asses down and talk about it. At the time, they were still new to each other.

_

@/anpanman_
#favoritejisoomoment
When Jisoo made heechul quiver in his big boy underwear for making a joke about her eyes
😂😂😂
💬56k replies ❤️ 45k likes 🔂 67k retweets

-

@/O!RUARMY2__
#favoritejisoomoment
When she accidentally leaked a small part of fake love's marionette choreo on v live 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE DROP!
😂👏🏼
💬 78k replies ❤️ 67k likes 🔂 89k retweets

-

@/hani_is_my_daddy
#favoritejisoomoment
When she shook the fucking world with her tan skin and pretty much made all of Twice, G-Idle, Red Velvet and all of the population of Male Idols her bitch at soribada. Queens only! 👑 💜
💬 67k replies ❤️ 78k likes 🔂 98k retweets

+ a u t h o r s n o t e +

Comment your favorite Jisoo moment

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love ya!