7: forever.

"Thank you, Ontario. You were hot tonight!" I said into my mic as I waved to the crowd and walked backstage.

I smiled when I was greeted with water. I rolled my eyes at my little sister who smirked at me.

Celeste was my younger sister. She was the sweetest soul. If she was an angel, I was most definitely the Devil.

"Thanks, Cece." I patted her cheek and took the cup from her.

"Great show, sis. I'm so proud!" She beamed, ignoring my comment.

"You also forgot to mention something..." She grinned at me.

I raised my brow and then furrowed them together. I looked behind her, not being able to help the smile that came onto my lips when I seen Bret walking towards us talking to someone.

"What would that be?" I asked, keeping my eyes trained on him.

"Oh... I don't know. That you and Bret better tell the world soon before someone figures out that you're smitten, Kitty Kat." Celeste rambled on.

"Yeah, yeah." I sighed.

"Hey." Bret greeted me with a sheepish smile.

"Hey, Casanova." I beamed.

"Wow, Celeste. All grown up." Bret pulled my little sister into a hug with a smile.

"And finally legal." She grinned.

"Sometimes that isn't a good thing." I smirked.

"Enough about me. Let's talk about why you're no longer on my tv to watch with him." Celeste frowned.

"Business decision." I shrugged.

"She's coming back." Bret mumbled, smiling.

"Bret! Dammit!" I swatted at his arm.

"Ow! Kat!" He laughed, pushing my shoulders playfully.

"Get a room." Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Oui, Bret."

I glanced over his shoulder, raising my eyebrows at the person behind Bret. Tom stood behind him in a heavy coat, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"What is he doing here?" I looked back at Bret with a frown.

"We watched your show...." He said hesitantly.

"I'm right here." Tom rolled his eyes.

"I know that." I sneered at the brutey Brit.

"You both have to get over whatever you hate about each other." He sighed.

"The fact that he's a rude jackass who insults me all the time." I mumbled.

"She's an entitled bitch who thinks she can just waltz into wrestling–"

"And steal the show? Because I did that." I smirked, knowingly.

"How about we not fight?" Celeste said with a smile.

"Great idea." Bret added, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"And what is 'our name, love?" Tom asked, eyeing my little sister devilishly.

"Celeste. Everyone calls me Cece for short." She gleamed proudly.

"Nice to meet 'ya." The Brit winked at her.

I bit my lip and scowled at him, before looking up at Bret. He only shook his head.

"You did amazing tonight." He said loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Although... I really don't like the provocative outfit for everyone to see what's mine." He mumbled against my ear. I smiled, wrinkling my nose.