1: "i'll make you fall in love with me."

Sometime in April of 1985.

"Hey, Kat. Ready for that date?"

"In your dreams, you bag of shit." I rolled my eyes at the random cat-caller putting up some of the stage.

"Leave her alone, Reggie!"

I turned around, smiling. Arms embraced me tightly as the man chuckled.

"Katrina, you look phenomenal." Stu gave me a small smile.

"You look even better. Thank you for coming and watching me today. And your son." I wrapped my arms around the older man, happily.

"We enjoy coming to see you. And the other two. You know my boys– they all love you." He gave me a toothy grin.

"Well I love them too. Where is that boneheaded son big of yours?" I grinned, crossing my arms.

"Dean most definitely isn't here." Stu leaned closer to me, raising his eyebrows.

"Ha-ha. I meant the other one." I mused.

"Bruce doesn't work here. He's being a pain in my ass." The older man shrugged playfully.

"I mean Bret! You know big, longer hair. Has a nice tan but is really annoying, complains a whole lot?" I quirked my perfectly shaped brow.

A loud squeal left my mouth when a pair of arms wrapped around me. Lifting me up and over their shoulder, the man chuckled.

"Dammit Bret! Let me now!" I laughed, squirming as best I could.

"Not until you say the safe word." The brunette gleefully mused.

"Please let me down or I will personally castrate you." I said sarcastically in a peppy tone.

"The safe word was pineapple. But I'll let you down because you asked so nicely." He said with a smirk.

Bret smiled, letting his arms loosely hang around my waist. I leaned into him with a smile as I looked back at Stu. He only shook his head, watching us.

"I found him." Was all he said as he began to walk away.

We both laughed as we watched the patriarch of the Hart family hobble his way back into his cadillac, and drive off.

"What did you need, Kat?" Bret asked, grabbing my attention.

"I just wanted to see you." I smiled innocently up at him.

"You expect me to believe that?" He raised his brow, looking at me with humor in his eyes.

"I've never lied to you before, pretty boy. Why would I do that now?" I pouted innocently, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Bret licked his lips, staring down at me. I grinned devilishly, looking him up and down. Then sauntered away, making sure to sway my hips as walked.

Nothing wrong with giving him a show.

Being a performer isn't easy. I'm always on the spot. Always. 

Enter my life for a day and you'll see what I mean.

Some would say I shake my ass for a living on a stage. Most would disagree and say that I captivated an audience. One thing was for damn sure. Whenever I was around I made sure everyone knew I was the star of the show.

In my most recent case, I was now the star of something I had never done in my life. I was now involved in the WWF. I had never wrestled a day in my life. But I was escorting my boyfriend to the ring. And that guy just happened to be The Hitman, Bret Hart. A second generation wrestler, currently pursuing the Tag Belts from his brother in law Davey Boy Smith and his ill hearted cousin Tom – who we all knew as Dynamite Kid.