4: i'm done

"Katrina, I'm sorry but you aren't aloud out there tonight. You're an important asset this feud with both teams here." Vince warned me, tapping his pen against his desk.

"So you're telling me I'm not even aloud at ring side tonight? What bullshit kind of new rule is this?" I snapped, storming out of my chair.

"You got knocked out of a ring and hit your head very hard on the ground, Katrina. It's serious now. Do you know how many calls and threats we've gotten to know if you were alright? We can't risk you going out there." He swallowed and then calmly explained to me some bullshit rule.

"I'm perfectly fine! I'm fine!" I laughed loudly.

"God! Did Bret put you up to this?" I shook my head, laughing a little.

His face turned bleak. I raised my brow and leaned over his desk. At this point. I didn't care if this old fart stared at my boobs. I was getting answers.

"Vince. Did Bret tell you to not let me come to ringside?" I purred.

On the inside, I was throwing up and shaking with rage.

"It was Jim. Bret said it wasn't a good idea." Vince then cleared his throat and avoided my gaze as I stared at him.

I rolled my eyes and pushed open the door, walking out of his office. I was pissed. Beyond pissed. The boys were going out there tonight without me. Instead they were taking Jimmy Hart with them. They weren't related at all. But it didn't matter. Apparently I didn't matter either.

Grumbling curse words to myself the entire walk down to the men's locker room. I kicked open the door, not giving a good goddamn. The guys that were inside jumped back and then stared at me in awe or shock.

"Where the hell are they?" I said slowly, narrowing my eyes at none other than Hulk Hogan.

That guy got on my fucking nerves too.

"Who, babe?" A cocky voice from the other side of me emerged.

I turned and faced Rick Martel. I put my hand on his chest and shoved him back into the lockers. The room got quiet as I turned back around and grabbed a pair of boots.

"I swear to god. If someone doesn't tell me where Neidhart and Hart are in the next five seconds I'm throwing these at whoever try's to sweet talk me next. I'm not fucking kidding." I waved it around in my hand as I stared at all the familiar faces.

"Um, Kat?"

"Davey! Tell me where they are!" I rared my hand back.

"Fookin' crazy bitch." I heard Tom mutter under his breath. We glared at each other.

Davey grabbed ahold of my hand, taking out the boot and tossing it somewhere in the room and gave me a sad smile.

"I will throw a fit and make a scene. Tell me now." I demanded.

"Calm down first." He pleaded with me.

"Hey– whoa!"

I turned my head and glared straight at Jim Neidhart. Ripping my hand out of Davey's I charged at him ready to smack his face until he couldn't take it anymore. Bret's arms caught me ahead of him. I hissed, kicking, scratching, and cursing as I fought in his arms.

"Kat! Calm down!" Bret shouted loudly.

By this point anyone in the locker room had filed out and did it quickly. The only ones in here now were Tom, Davey, Jim, Bret and myself.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" Jim shook his head at me in disbelief.

"You! You fucking asshole! You got me banned from ringside and didn't have the balls to tell me?!" I snapped, stomping hard on Bret's foot. He yelped and released me.