6: reprimanded.

"Kat, you're back!"

"Actually... I'm just visiting." I smirked as I twisted my hair around my finger.

"I can't believe you're here!" Curt chuckled and pulled me into his arms.

"Get off! You're sweaty and full of testosterone!" I whined as I wiggles out of his arms.

"Hey! Hurtful!" The so called Perfect one cried out.

"So you're not back, you're just here to visit?" Jim asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Did I stutter?" I sneered and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Good to know you haven't changed." Davey mused with a grin. I watched Tom roll his eyes. I only scowled at him.

"I'm going to go visit Vince. I'll make my way back around before I leave." I nodded to Jim and Davey.

"I'm sure you will." Tom muttered.

"If you're so miserable that I'm back then why are you even here?" I asked, while looking back at him.

"

Just as I walked out into the hallway, I stepped directly into someone. I looked up at them. Smiling when I seen it was Bret. He smiled back. He ruffled my hair, pressing a kiss to the top of my head and moved past me into the locker room behind me.

Unfortunately for us we weren't going to act like we were dating just yet. It was weird to think I was actually with him for once.

Strutting into Vince's office, I closed the door behind me. The man behind the desk almost passed out when he looked at me. I smirked at him.

"Hey Vinny Mac."

"Kat! You're here!" He stood up.

"Only visiting. Nothing more, don't get any ideas." I mused as I walked over and embraced him.

Whether I liked Vince or not I was grateful that he seemed to actually want me around. Though I think that was for money purposes. I honestly didn't care at the moment.

"I have to say I hate not having you here. But I hope everything is going well." He cleared his throat and pulled away from me.

"Very well. Now... I do have to ask." I sat down in the chair in front of his desk with a sigh.

"When are you giving Bret and Jim those belts? It's overdue and they've improved so much, Vince." I stared at him.

The older man sat down and started to play with his pen while opening his mouth to speak.

"Not anytime soon. But Kat, we have plans–"

"That's not good enough! They deserve a shot. You know it, and everyone else does too." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"We want them to get the belts, but we have plans for that. Their work will pay off in time, Kat." Vince stated firmly.

"Now on a personal note, I want to ask you something." Vince said stiffly.

"Okay?" I raised my brow.

"If... and this is if Bret and Jim were to be separated at any chance and go into singles competition. Who do you think would be the better push?"

I practically laughed at his question. I looked at Vince and grinned. In Vince's mind, the bigger guys were the better bet. And I didn't understand it. The little guys could do just as good.

"Are you seriously asking me who I think would be the better push? Vince, come on." I shook my head.

"Bret would be. Bret knows this business. And he's good. He's the best there is. The best there was. And the best there ever will be." I stood up and crossed my arms.