Reluctantly agreeing to this, before then contacting Seb to make arrangements. Thinking it was going to be a quick mission, you didn't bring enough clothes but also, you'll need a hotel close to the school and the modelling companies to be contacted. Not only that you want some of your team to be sent to the city to do the research into who exactly made an act on the school as well as the hero killer himself.

"Boss, you sure this is a good idea. The hero killer may target you." the man on the other end of the phone sounded concerned and not happy about the situation at all.

"It will be fine. I have the best team watching his movements for me. You're in charge of the office whilst I'm away ok, also please look after my baby whilst I'm away." reassuring your only close friend back in the states, you can tell Seb still isn't happy but you're still the boss.

Making your way to your hotel, the room is huge with a separate living area and bedroom, a massive bathtub. Even though you're tired, you get straight to work on leads, after unpacking into your room for the next month at least.

Nezu confirms your details that you will be joining class 1-A in 2 days, as they've given the students 2 days off. Apparently, you must wear your hero costume, which is just a skin-tight suit made of a material that changes with your quirk, a belt made of different materials so that you can change to their properties.

Your quirk is basically camouflaging, you take on the colour and properties of the thing you touch. For example, if you touched steel your outer body would turn into steel, helping you to blend in but increasing your armour to that of steel. Very handy indeed, although the downside is that you have to focus on just the outside of your body as if you turned your organs to steel or rock, they wouldn't be able to work. The outfit was very sexy considering Midnight had helped design it, being the R-rated hero that she is.

Before you knew it, you're on your way to U.A. Making sure to look your best, having to make an effort since you're showing kids what a Pro Hero looks like. Also, deep down you can't let him see you looking like crap. Not that he will be in the class today due to the fact he was so injured. Getting to the class before any of the students, making you decide to use your quirk to blend into the background, so they don't see you. It was to mostly check to see if any of them were paying attention to their surroundings after just being attacked.

They all come in discussing what happened at the U.S.J. Looks like a real mixed bunch of kids. Some angry blonde guy, the green-haired boy from before, a girl that looks like a frog 'cute', the boy that looks like he is somehow related to Endeavour but half red hair and half white.

It made sense knowing your ex had gotten married to an ice user, must be his son has the same arrogant attitude. They are lots of different kids and they look like a good bunch. Having to stop yourself from laughing a few times when a boy with black hair and glasses runs in the room shouting for everyone to take their seats.

Everyone already being in them except him.

Your ears perk up when they start talking about who will be teaching them, also being intrigued as well but it seems they hadn't been told either.

Great I hope it's not Mic. I have a headache' thinking to yourself before hearing the door slide open. Instantly, your mouth drops to the floor in shock and anger. 'You've got to be fucking kiddin' me that stupid fuckin idiot, he should be resting.' the man you had seen two days previously still fully bandaged is stood at the door. Clearly, the confusion of the kids is obvious as well.

"Morning!" the injured man states whilst everyone else comments around him even you're having to hold your tongue. "My well-being doesn't matter and more importantly, the fight isn't over yet," Aizawa states. The angry boy and green-haired boy question him. Making you chuckle quietly making the frog girl's head, turn your way. Making you stop breathing for a minute in case of getting caught.