Big Baby (Budo Masuta)

(please consider voting on this and commenting)

"That's stupid." The H/C student complained. "That's the fifth time in a row that you've beaten me, Ryoto." She scowled at the childhood friend cocky red head, who leaned back in his chair. They were sitting in the gaming room along with Osu-Chan, Gurin-Chan, and Waifu-Chan. Taku-Kun was busy with his girlfriend, who wanted to stroll the halls with him or something like that.

"Admit it, Y/N, I'm the master at this game and that's final." He narrowed his eyes as he put his index finger in the table. Y/N wasn't having it.

"You know, I guess I'll have to find a new bandana wearing asshole." She scoffed, crossing her arms.

"You're dating one." A familiar voice said from behind. Y/N turned around to see that stupid face of her beloved boyfriend Budo Masuta.

"Oh good, a new bandana boy." Midori mumbled, earning a laugh from her girlfriend Mai. They snickered as they continued typing on the computers, beating a boss in Yanvania.

Budo walked over to Y/N, wrapping his arms around her, draping them over her shoulders and placed his chin softly on top of her head. She grabbed his hands in her own and leaned back.

"Gross." Ryoto fake gagged to his girlfriend, Pippi, who giggled and smacked his shoulder. "Get a ROOOOOOM!" Ryoto yelled before Pippi covered his mouth.

"Don't be rude!" Pippi instructed, but broke out laughing at her boyfriend licking her hand. "Grooo-oosss!!" She wiped her hand on his sleeve.

"What're doin' here, love?" Y/N tuned out her friends and focused on her sleepy boyfriend, whose eyes were lazily closed. He seemed peaceful, but he was obviously awake.

"I'm tired and wanted to see you." He frowned, kissing her hair. The martial arts boy, the "Join my club! We do karate!", the stupidly handsome jock was really just a soft squishy boy who wanted a hug.

"I saw you right when I left my house up until, like, 7 minutes ago." She softly laughed, earning a grunt from him. "Oh little baby's having a fuss, isn't he?" She babied him, talking in a high pitched voice that strangers would use when seeing a baby. "Oh he is, aw. Little baby didn't sleep at his bed time last night, now did he?"

"Shut uuuuupp." Budo's eyebrows furrowed. Y/N knew he stayed up last night simply because they were calling. Budo was coming home from the meeting all the club leaders are required to go to, and they ended up staying longer than expected. He was tired, and missed his girlfriend, but she couldn't go to him because of studying, and Budo couldn't go to her because his little brother needed to be babysat since his mom's were going on a date.

"I suppose I could spend some time with you, you big baby." Y/N stood up from her seat and brushed her skirt from any crumbs of the snacks they had been eating. Her friends waved them off, knowing Budo would kick them in their faces until they let her go. His face lit up as he grabbed his hand and basically dragged her out of the room.

"Where are we even going, Budo?" He didn't answer, and dragged her down the almost empty halls of Akademi. They ended up at the cafeteria area, and sat down at the tables. "Ohohoh, what a big baby." Y/N grabbed Budo by the jaw and kissed him. She felt like jelly with him, and smiled hard into the kiss.

Budo breathed in through his nose strongly, and pulled Y/N closer to him. She began to laugh as her needy love put his hands on her neck in an attempt to deepen the kiss. Y/N parted, pulling away. Budo went closer, but couldn't find her lips. He opened his eyes to see Y/N smiling brightly, laughing ever so slightly.

"Wh-What's so funny?" His eyebrows furrowed as he put his hands in his hips.

"You're so cliché." She began to laugh again, earning a small chuckle from Budo. "I love you, you big baby."

"Again with that name. It's officially stuck, hasn't it?" He raised an eyebrow, leaning against his hand as he put his elbow on the table.

"Yup, sorry not sorry, love." Y/N cupped his face in her hands, kissing his lips softly.

"Hmm.." Budo hummed, not wanting to ever lose this angel in his life.

The sound of chatter began to flood the halls after a couple minutes of talking between the two. Class would begin soon, and the couple would have to part ways.

"Ah, nooo." Budo whined, seeing second year's walk past. Y/N began to stand up, and reached down for her bag. With her free hand, she grabbed Budo's and lifted him up. "Aw, my strong gf." He admired her beauty for a moment, before standing up to join her.

The couple walked up a flight of stairs and stood by Y/N's classroom. Budo kissed her cheek, telling her to meet him in his club room at lunch. She agreed and squeezed his hand before letting go. They said their goodbyes, and Budo walked to his classroom down the hall from Y/N's.

"Woo, get some Y/N!" She turned around to see Ryoto in his seat. She smacked his arm and sat in her seat.

"I already got some." She said simply, before blinking and smirking his way.

"Ooooo get it..."

ohohoh perhaps i love budo