Synopsis

Synopsis

Minsan nang nasaktan si Danielle Samonte kaya hirap siyang tumanggap ulit ng manliligaw. Ayaw niya munang pumasok ulit sa panibagong relasyon because aside from the fact that it will going to be painful, ay mahirap daw mag-move on.

True enough. Hirap na hirap nga siyang mag-move on. She even tried drinking alcohol because as what she heard, nakakawala daw ng sakit. But it only lasted for a while. Nawala nga panandalian ang sakit but after she recovered, the memory of her broken heart came back like a series of stones being thrown at her. Tinamaan siya. Hindi nakailag. Kaya masakit.

Pero hindi lang iyon. Because of her impulsive drinking ay nakilala niya si Ethan Jay Alonzo, her best friend's brother, who, unexpectedly helped a lot on her moving on. He was kind enough to stand as a 'Kuya' to her kasi wala siyang kuya and she was longing for one. He was the one who kept telling her that no matter how hard it is to move on, she'll move on, eventually. Ang kaso, as Ethan was doing good at being a 'Kuya' to her, she realized she's starting to feel something she shouldn't feel.

But no. Just NO. She can't fall. Not to Ethan. Not now. Just not yet.

Kaso she has a stubborn heart. At alam niyang ang pagiging pasaway ng puso niyang 'yon will cause her another heartache, which is the least thing she wants to have. Kaya sinubukan niyang pigilan. Sinubukan niyang pagtakpan.

Pero paano ba niya mapipigil ang puso niyang ayaw masaktan pero patuloy na umaasa?