34. Frustrated

Chapter 34

Olivia's POV

Shawn and I just stare at each other for what seems like forever in my mind, but then we get interrupted by a fake cough. We both turn and see it's Aaron.

"Olivia, can I talk to you for a second?" Aaron says in low voice. I nod my head. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a room. He shuts the door quickly, and grabs my face and gives me a big, long kiss on the lips and I grab his waist. He stops the kiss while still having my face in his hands while looking at me.

"Your mine, okay you'll always be mine right?" Aaron says.

"Yeah, of course, I will, why are you asking me this?"

"Because don't you see?" Aaron asks.

"See what?"

"I feel that I'm losing you, ever since Shawn came back you guys couldn't get your eyes off each other"

"Aaron, I love you, you're the one I want to be with"

"You know who else you said that too Shawn, and look where he's at now, he just got out of a coma because you didn't prove that you loved him so he left you," Aaron says. My eyes start to water and tear rolls down my cheek, why would he say that after everything we've been through. Aaron looks at me and realizes what he just said. He looks at me with empathy.

"Olivia I am so sorry," He says once again and hugs me.

"It's okay, can I be alone for now?" I say and he looks at me and nods. Then Aaron leaves the room.

I put my back against the wall and go all the way down till my head was to my knees. I'm just thinking was Shawn really in a coma because of me? I cry silently into my knees. I cry for about 10 minutes until I see Cameron come into the room. He sits next to me and puts his hand on my back.

"What's wrong?" He says.

"Was Shawn getting into a coma my fault?"

"No of course not"

"Then why I do I feel that I did?"
"If you wanna stop feeling that way you have to ask him," Cameron says and I nod. I wipe my tears, get up and I walk to go find Shawn. I found him in the lounge room. Shawn was on a phone call, he seemed angry and he didn't notice that I was there.

"No don't you dare come near me... I don't care if you miss me, you still did that to me and that hurt bye have a good day" Shawn says in the phone call and ends it. He puts his hands to his hair and starts tugging on his hair. I knock on the door so he knows I'm there. He turns around and looks shocked and embarrassed.

"Uh did you hear all of that?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, who was that?" I respond.

"Um just someone"

"Okay"

"So why are you here?"

"Um, was I the reason you were in a coma?"

"Olivia, why would you think that?"

"You got into a car crash, you know why because you were frustrated, you know what caused that frustration me so just say it," I say while crying...

Date: 12/21/18 Words: 527