11. Truth Or Dare

Chapter 11

Olivia's POV

Tay: Well maybe because we could all just talk to each other face to face because we all live in a house together.

Aaron: WELL I get lost in this house sometimes

Olivia: Aww poor baby Aaron

Aaron: Thanks Olivia

Carter: So what do you guys wanna do?
Hayes: BONFIRE
Olivia: Yes

Hayes: You know why

Olivia: Why?

Hayes: Because you're so hot

Nash: That was terrible

Olivia: Hahaha it was cute

Hayes: HA Nash

Shawn: Okay Olivia wanna come with me to go get smores and stuff

Olivia: Hell yeah

Then I see Shawn at my door with his keys, and I get up to get my shoes and leave. Shawn and I were just singing along to songs in the car with the window open. We got a couple stares but we don't care.

"YOU LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNOW NOW THAT IM SO DOWN" Shawn and I sang very loudly. The car stopped at the red light. Then I heard some laughs so I look to my right and I see Bella and her friends with Nick laughing at us. Bella was sitting on Nick in the car.

"Wow what a slut!" One of Bella's friend said.

"Yeah, first with Nick, then Jack Gilinsky, then Jack Johnson, now Shawn Mendes who's next? Nash Grier? No wonder Nick stopped dating you" Bella said.

"Yeah, why would I like a slut?" Nick said.

"Oh, really you don't like sluts? Well, there's one on top of you right now, also those people are my friends" I say. Then the light turned green and Shawn drove away.

"Wow, that was good," Shawn says. I chuckle and we continue singing along in the car. We got back from the store it was about 5:00 so we went to the backyard and made a bonfire. We all sat down in a circle around the bonfire

"So what should we do?" I ask while watching the fire.

"Let's play a game so we could all get know Olivia," Nash said.

"Oh my god, let's play truth or dare," Cam says in a white girl voice. We all laugh.

"Yas bitch," Nash says in the same voice. We started playing, Shawn had to mime stuck in a box, but instantly fell. Jack J said how he broke his arm while trying to impress his crush. G covered his nipple in whipped cream. Aaron explained how he was running around his house naked while trying to find toilet paper. Hayes showed us the last thing he searched up on his phone which was the earth, like why is he so random, who searches up the earth? Then I got dared to yell I am the golden god five times out loud. Cam had to lick a popsicle sexually, it was very funny. Jacob had to call a pet store and asked if they had any mosquitoes for sale, he is such an innocent person. Taylor texted his ex. Nash told us that he is wearing SpongeBob underwear. We kept playing and went to sleep.

Date: 10/11/18 Words: 522