23. Framed?

Chapter 23

Olivia's POV

3 Months Later...

Let me catch you up on everything. Shawn and I still together, it has been amazing he has always brought me up when I was down and has been the best boyfriend ever, I honestly don't deserve him.

My cousin Emma is still here. I know I thought she was going to leave, but guess what! Aaron asked her to be his girlfriend and asked her to stay with us. Great thinking Aaron! Note the sarcasm. I'm happy that Aaron found someone, but does it really have to be my cousin? The cousin who did a lot of terrible things to me. And that's not it! Emma has been trying to get the guys to turn against me. What have ever done to her? Now, Aaron hates me he won't even talk to me. That's my life.

I go downstairs and see all the guys in a circle with Emma, ugh.

"Oh look it's the slut," Emma says. She's has been saying this to me every time she sees me and I am sick of it. It's my time to fight back.

"Is that all you got? Because I am not the one who is only wearing lace underwear and a bra in front of eleven guys" I say. Emma looks down and she notices that she is wearing exactly that, and she huffs.

"Aye, you don't get to talk to my girlfriend like that" Aaron yells.

"And she is allowed to talk to ME, like that. What happened to the sweet nice Aaron who was always there for me when I needed him? The Aaron who cuddled with me every time we watched a movie? And always said he loved me and would never forget me? Where is he? I miss him because honestly, he is way better than this idiotic Aaron" I ask, and look that Aaron has tears in his eyes. I haven't seen that in a long time.

"And Emma you don't get to talk to MY girlfriend like that" Shawn says. I look at him and smile. I go give him a hug he makes everything better.

"Come on, baby let's go somewhere that doesn't have pigs" Emma spats while grabbing Aaron's hand.

"Well, I don't think you are going to find a place like that because they're right there," Hayes says while pointing at Emma and Aaron. We all laugh and they leave. I go up and hug Hayes.

"Thanks for never leaving my side" I whisper in his ear.

"I would never," He says back. Then all the guys join us and it turns into a group hug. And we break apart from each other.

"Emma was trying to convince us that you were a bad person, but we all know you aren't" Nash speaks up. The rest of the guys nodded in agreement. We all decided to get in the pool and once we were done the guys took all the bathrooms because we planned to go to dinner, but there was one left. Which was Aaron's bathroom. I just grabbed my clothes and went to Aaron's restroom because we are going to have dinner in an hour. Not gonna lie the guys take very long. Also, it's going to take an hour to get ready.

I take a shower and dry myself, and put my undergarments on. I blow dry my hair and then curl my hair. While I was curling my hair I hear voices coming from Aaron's bedroom. I press my head against the door trying to recognize the voices. I notice it was Emma and Aaron. They are arguing, being the nosey person I am I listen to their conversation.

"Emma I don't want to do this to Olivia anymore," Aaron says. Do what?

"You have to, remember if you don't that photo will get leaked to the whole entire world and you will lose your fans, career, everything!" Emma yells. I hear Aaron sigh. Is Aaron being framed by Emma?

Date: 10/28/18 Words: 655