22. If He Hurts You

Chapter 22

Olivia's POV

"So what do you need?" Jacob asked.

"I need to talk to someone about something," I say and Jacob nods. Jacob flops on my bed and he tells me to come and lay next to him. I lay on his chest while he was twirling my hair.

"Tell me what's going on?" He says.

"Cameron kissed me and told me that he likes me and Shawn did the same thing, but he asked me to be his girlfriend"

"What are you going to do?"

"I like Shawn a lot, so I guess I'll accept it" I say and he nods.

Next day...

I wake up, I get out of Jacob's grip and go to Shawn's room. I see he's still sleeping so I just jump on him and give him a face full of kisses. One of the kisses landed on his lips and I feel him kiss back. When we break the kiss his eyes are wide awake. He's so cute!

"What was that for?" Shawn asked.

"To tell you some exciting news, it's a yes," I say and he looks confused.

"Yes for what?"

"Yes to be your girlfriend" He grabs stands up and grabs me and spins me around.

"Let's go tell the guys," Shawn says while kissing my lips. We both get up and see all the guys are awake.

"Guys we have an announcement to make," Shawn says.

"Shoot," Nash says.

"We are together" All the guy's cheer.

Aaron's POV

"We are together!" Olivia says. My heart sunk. All the guys were cheering I just joined them so it doesn't look suspicious. Not gonna lie I love Olivia, but hearing that she's with someone who's not me, breaks my heart. I will just have to find a way to get over her.

Olivia's POV
"I know we had something, but I am really happy for you no matter what" Cameron whispers in my ear, I smile and he kisses my cheek.

"It's Mister steal your girl" Carter yells while pointing at Cam, but we all laugh because it's just a joke.

"He will never steal me from this amazing guys because all I need is right here," I say while kissing Shawn.

"Ew, young love" I hear G say behind me, we all laugh and I punch his arm lightly, he laughs. I wonder how Nash and Hayes feel. I grab Nash's arm and pull him to the other room.

"I hope nothing is awkward between us, I know we had something real," I say.

"Olivia, I love you and I will never stop, but if I love you I would want you to be happy and I am glad you with a guys who makes you happy, but if he hurts you I will always be here if you need anyone" Nash says and I hug him he's such a great person. I bring him back to the guys and grab Hayes's arm and take him to the arm.

"Are we cool, like nothing weird between us?" I ask.

"Were cool, even though you have to admit that was a good kiss we had," Hayes says and we both laugh and I hug him.

"But if Shawn hurts you I will slice his head off," Hayes says jokingly, I nod and we both laugh and go back to the others.

Date: 10/23/18 Words: 534