32. Eyes Wide Open

Chapter 32

Olivia's POV

I had noticed that I fell asleep. When I woke up I felt cold hands against my skin. I slowly tried to open my eyes, but it was blurry. Then I heard a voice.

"Olivia, Olivia is that you?" I heard a raspy voice say. My eyes went wide open at the sound of that familiar voice. I open my eyes and see Shawn's eyes wide open while looking at me.

"Holy fuck you scared me!" I say to Shawn and he laughs. I look around and see Matt and Cam sleeping on their chairs too.

"That's the first word you say to me," Shawn says.

"Well yeah"

"Come here," Shawn says while sitting up and patting a place for me to sit.

"Wow it's been so long you look... pale," I say and he lightly laughs. I missed his soft laugh, smile, his beautiful brown eyes, his voice... everything. He grabs my hand and looks at me deeply.

"Olivia I am so sorry that I left you there, please take me back I'm nothing without you when I got to the car I had realize what I just said and how stupid I was to let you go," He says.

"Sh- Shawn haven't you notice you were in a coma for 6 months, I was waiting for a week for you to wake up, I had barely slept, ate. But then I realized that maybe you couldn't wake up and I was just waiting for nothing. So I moved on with my life, I'm dating Aaron and happy... Shawn just because you woke up doesn't mean that everything is going to go back to normal because it can't" I say.

"I'm, I'm sorry"

"Should we go or?" I hear someone say, I turn around and it's Cameron and Matthew wide awake from their nap.

"No I'll save you the work," I say while walking out of the room.

I walk to the waiting room and sit down. I hear some footsteps, I look up and see Cameron.

"Why were you so mad? He hasn't been back for a day and your already mad" Cameron says.

"I'm sorry, but it's just that I have waited for him to wake up for so long and the one day he does I already have handled the pain the had over him and now I feel like it's coming back," I say.

"Olivia, don't you miss him"

"Yeah"

"Then tell him that, tell him how much you miss him because right now I think he feels like a jerk," Cameron says and I nod. I go back to Shawn's room and see Matt and Shawn talking. I knock on the door, even though it's open and they both look directly at me.

"Can I have a moment with Shawn?" I say while looking at Matt.

"Oh, yeah," Matt says while still sitting there.

"Alone"

"Oh okay," Matt says while walking out of the room. I close the door behind him and look at Shawn while having my arms crossed. Shawn looks frightened. I laugh at his reaction and give him the biggest hug. THen he hugs back.

"I missed you so much I'm sorry that I was a bitch to you earlier," I say while kissing his cheek.

Shawn's POV (Finally) 

I missed this...  

Date: 12/9/18 Words: 559