9. New Room

Chapter 9

Olivia's POV

"How old are her sons?" I ask.

"She has two, one is 14 and the other one is 17" My dad answered.

"Okay, I gonna go get the truck" I called an uber to take me there. I got the truck and drove back home. I went inside the house.

"Dad I gonna get the boxes and then leave" I yelled. When I yelled I saw him, his girlfriend, and her two sons.

"Olivia! This is my girlfriend, Laura that you already met, and this is her two sons Noah, and Louis" My dad said. Noah and Louis were kind of cute.

"Hi, well I am going to go and pack"

"Oh, let all of us help you with your boxes," Laura said.

"Okay," I said while going to my room with all of them following me. We all get some boxes and walk to the truck over and over again.

(Skip to when they are done)

"Okay well that is all of the boxes so I am gonna go," I said.

"No let us help you put all of the boxes in your new house, the girls in the truck and the boys in the car," Laura said. I nodded this might be good for me, maybe Laura and I will get closer. She's my dad's girlfriend after all.

"Oh okay sounds good let's go," Dad says. We get into the truck with me driving. In the middle of the drive, Laura starts to talk to me.

"So who are your roommates?" Laura asked.

"Oh, just some of my friends," I say. We finally get to the house and man it's so big.

Their New House

 Well, I think it's acceptable because of 11 boys and 1 girl living in that house

 Well, I think it's acceptable because of 11 boys and 1 girl living in that house. Wow, it's going to be so awkward being the girl there. When we all get out of the truck and car I see Shawn and Jacob.

"Hey guys, where are the rest of the guys?" I asked them while hugging them both.

"Oh they are still packing, ah we missed you!" Jacob says while hugging me again.

"Haha, oh um... everyone these are my friends Jacob and Shawn" I said to my family. I hear everyone say hi.

" Olivia how many people are living in this house it is so big," My dad said.

"12 people are living here"

"Yep 11 boys and 1 girl-" Shawn says. My eyes go wide my dad doesn't know that so I covered his mouth before he said anything else.

"Oh okay," My dad says.

"Wait for your not mad?" I said.

"No"

"Okay, so which room is mine?" I say

"Pick whichever one you want except mine or Jacobs"

I finally picked a good room and I got all of the boxes in my new room and unpacked all of it and put up all of my new decoration up. 

Part Of Olivia's New Room 

Also, my dad, Laura, Noah, and Louis all left

Also, my dad, Laura, Noah, and Louis all left. My room looked somewhat beautiful. I finally decided to go downstairs and all of the guys were here!.

"Hey, guys!" I said. All of them said hi. We all decided to watch a movie. We watched San Andreas, I sat next to Nash and Aaron. When I was slowly about to fall asleep on Nash until... Cam put a fucking air horn in my ear and woke me up.

"OH MY GOSH CAM YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO DEAD, later I'm too lazy to do anything right now" I yelled, all of the guys laughed.

"Oh thank god!" Cam said. After that I fell asleep on Aaron this time.

Date: 10/08/18 Words: 653