15. Best Option?

Chapter 15

Olivia's POV

"Woah, you and Nash are dating and Nash didn't get my approval, rude" Cam says, I chuckle. I look over at Hayes he's about to cry, I need to do something.

"Nash stop, both of you stop, you guys are brothers!" I say. Then Nash let's go of Hayes finally realizes what he's doing. A go up to my room, I hear Nash and Hayes apologize to each other. When I get to my room I think about what I should do. About an hour later I see Aaron coming into my room.

"Hey, you okay?" Aaron says.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking" I respond. Then Aaron flops on the bed and I just lay in his arms.

"About what?" He says

"What I should do, I think I should take a break so Hayes and Nash can figure things out, I need to move somewhere far from here"

"No, no, you don't need to"

"Yes I do I am the reason that their arguing, I am ruining their family, also you guys would be better without me," I say, Aaron, frowns.

"I need you, Olivia, we all need you, just promise me that you will think about your decision again" I just nod.

"Okay well I gonna go to sleep, but keep thinking about and then tell me tomorrow," Aaron says again. After thinking for another hour, I decided that I was going to leave for at least 7 months to give them some time. I got on my computer and booked a flight to New York City at 8:30.

I grabbed my suitcase and packed all of my clothes, but left an outfit for the airport. I grabbed another suitcase for all my jewelry, pictures and other stuff that I want to keep. I remember my aunt from my mom's side lived in New York City so I called her and asked her if I could stay with her for a little while and she said yes. When I was done a checked the time it was 10:30 so I set my alarm for 5:00.

Next day later...

I woke up I took a shower, put my hair into a braid, I wore black and white joggers, a black crop top sweater and black and white Adidas. I put a little note somewhere and went downstairs. Surprisingly all the guys were awake.

"Hey, where you going?" Carter asked all the guys were looking at me.

"I going to see my dad, but I'll be back in an hour or so" I lie. They all nodded. All the guys left to go to the park and the mall. I called my dad and asked him if he could take me to the airport he said yes.

Skip the car ride.

I said my goodbye to my dad and went to the airplane. When I got settled in I decided to text the boys for the last time for a while.

Aaron's POV

We all got a text from the group chat which was odd because we barely use it.

Olivia: I'm sorry, but you all know this was the best option.

Olivia has left the group chat

Oh no, she didn't do what I think she did.

"What did she do?" Taylor asked.

"Guys we all got to go back to the house," I say and we all get inside the car and we drive to the house.

Date: 10/16/18 Words: 576