27. Than I Ever Was

Chapter 27

Olivia's POV

I wake up and Shawn wasn't there. I get up and hear noises coming from downstairs. I go and see that all the guys were messing around. It was 1 pm how long was I asleep? But still no Shawn.

"Where's Shawn?" I ask.

"I saw him go to the laundry room," Cam says, I nod. Why is he there so random. I go to the laundry room and see Shawn sitting down with his knees in his face. Then he looks up and I see that he's crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask while sitting next to him.

"I need to take you somewhere," He says while grabbing my hand and taking me to the car. Shawn starts to drive. After a while I feel the car stop, I look up and see the most beautiful waterfall ever, with benches.

Shawn's POV

We stop at the place and I feel afraid of how Olivia is going to react. I get out of the car and get her out of the car. I grab her hand and take her to one of the benches and we sit down.

"So why are we here at this beautiful place?" Olivia says while admiring the waterfall.

"We need to talk," I say and she nods. Oh, how I'm going to miss this. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Then I feel her soft hands wiping it away.

"We need to stop this, I-I think we need to break up" I whisper while stuttering a little bit. It's so hard to say that. I look up at her face and she is crying.

"Oh don't cry baby girl," I say.

"Don't call me that, if you took me here just to break up with me? Then I'm leaving" She says while getting up.

"Please hear me out," I ask and she nods and sits back down. (These next words are quotes)

"There isn't one person in this world that I want more than I want you, but that is why I have to let you go. If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you. But your not happy with me, someone is going to make you happier than I ever did. Cheer up, you're going to find someone better, and you are going to be in love again and it will be amazing" I say while crying, I had originally planned to say some other words that I wrote down, but I just had to say what's in my heart. But then she came closer with tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Please don't leave me, I need you more than you think, I can't lose you like I've lost everyone else" Olivia whispers in my ear.

"I'm sorry, I'm a big mess and that's the last thing you need right now, but I promise you that this mess loves endlessly," I say, I see that our hands are connected. Then Olivia looks down and she lets go and walks away to where I can't see her. Wow I'm so stupid, she's gone, now I feel so lonely and sad. I get in my car in frustration and then...

Olivia's POV

How could Shawn just leave me like that? I thought he loved me. He keeps saying that I will find someone better, but who's gonna do that? I decide to call G.

"Hey Olivia, what do you need?" G said through the phone.

"Can you pick me up from the waterfall park?" I ask while crying.

"Yeah sure, but why are you crying? 

Date: 11/15/18 Words: 585