Epilogue

Epilogue

Olivia's POV

2 Years Later...

It's been exactly 2 years since Shawn death, two years of crying and sadness, two years of an ended relationship, two years of a friendship that was lost, but most importantly two years without the love of my life.

Aaron and I broke up because every time we would try to plan the wedding I would just cry. We're still friends though. I'm with Nash again... He has helped me through a lot. Everyone is still the same. The ones that struggled the most with Shawn's death the most was Matthew, Cameron, Jacob, and I. I miss him...

All of the boys and I are in a van to go visit Shawn's grave. We all had a bunch of flowers in our hands. We get there and we all place flowers on his grave, most of us are crying. We all decided to each say something and go back to the van.

"I miss you, bro, we didn't get to make a song together, but I dedicated sang Hey There Delilah on my ep because I knew how much you loved that song, rest in peace," Jacob said while crying.

"Hey Shawn, you were always there when I needed someone to hang out with, I didn't even get to say goodbye to you, but I will take good care of Olivia... I promise" Nash says while on the edge of crying.

"Shawn... I listen to that song you wrote me every day called 'Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend' I just miss you, you'd made everything good again, you were like my little brother that I had to take care and I failed, but I will never fail you again ever..." Cameron says while crying.

" Hey bro, I miss you I remembered I ate your muffins one day and then you go mad at me, but I promise I will never eat a muffin again and I will give that muffin to you, I love you muffin man Mendes rest in peace brother," Matthew says while crying.

Then Hayes, G, Jack J, Aaron, Carter, Taylor went and then it was my turn last.

"Hey Shawn, I miss you, I'm still dating Nash, but even though I'm dating Nash you will always be the love of my life. I love you, Shawn, you were going to make it big with your amazing angelic voice. We all made great memories with you and funny ones too. You always said to me 'Your different is you beautiful' I will always remember that, you will always have a huge place in my heart and my heart smiles everytime I think about you. You were my best friend, my human diary, and my other half, you mean the world to me and I love you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes" I say while crying too much.

We all back to the house and we watched Harry Potter. Shawn's favorite movie. I sat next to Nash and cuddled with him.

"I know Shawn will always be the love of your life, but I will always be there for you because I love you Olivia" Nash whispers in my ear.

"I love you too Nash," I say

This all happened because of a stupid group chat.  

Date: 1/28/19 Words: 533

If you have any question please comment...