20. Too Much Skin

Chapter 20

Olivia's POV

"OLIVIA" Shawn yelled.

"That's what you get" I respond. Then he started chasing me around the water. I was trying to swim away from him, but I bumped into the edge of the pool and Shawn was right in front of me so I couldn't move. Shawn grabbed my waist and our face was so close to each other. He leaned in and so did I, and I kissed him. Man his lips were so soft, he let go of my waist, and we broke apart. I quickly got out of the pool before he could chase me.

"Why did you get out of the pool?" Shawn asked.

"So you wouldn't chase me around and kiss me again," I say.

"But you know that you liked it"

"Don't flatter yourself pretty boy" Then I hear laughs I turn around and see that all the guys were watching.

"You know what I am going to go take a shower," I say.

"Can I come?" I hear Carter say.

"Sure"

"Really?" He says.

"No"

"Thank's you tease" I laugh when he says that.

The Next Day...

I wake up and I hear the doorbell ring and I remember it's my cousin Emma. I get up to go answer it, I open the door and I see her. Oh no.

"Hey, Olivia!" Emma says while hugging.

"Hey Emma," I say not trying to sound rude.

"Well here's your stuff!"

"Thanks," I say while grabbing my stuff. I turn around a see all the guys are looking at me.

"Um... Olivia are you going to introduce me to your friends" Emma says.

"Okay That's Carter, Matt, Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Jacob, Aaron, Jack G, Jack J, Taylor, and Hayes, and this is Emma," I say, I look at Emma and she has a disgusted look on her face.

"My cousin is such a slut she's living with 11 hot guys," Emma says.

"Emma I think it's time for you to leave and get a life," I say while pushing her out of the door and closing it. Then I see all the guys looking at me with wide eyes. What's the problem?

"What?" I ask.

"Um... look at what your wearing," Jack J says. I looked done and I see I am only wearing a lace bra and very short shorts. I should have noticed that before.

"Get away you pervert's," Cam says in a weird voice while picking me up bridal style and carrying me to my room.

"Now, put on less revealing clothes," He says. I nod and kick him out of my room. I change into something comfier like joggers, and a crop top. I go back to the living room and I see all the guys sitting there.

"Yes there you go," Cam says. We all laugh and we decided to watch Riverdale. I sat between Cam and Jacob. In the middle of an episode, I got a text from Emma.

Emma- If you act like that again in front of your friends with me you'll regret it.

I have a worried face and I'm almost about to cry. I know it doesn't sound that scary, but all things she had done to me in the past I can't face it.

Date: 10/22/18 Words: 517