18. How Could I Forget About You?

Chapter 18

Olivia's POV

I grab my suitcases and leave the house. I see Carter.

"Hey bud," I say

"Hi, let me help you," He says and grabs my suitcases and puts them in the trunk and we get inside the car. Carter and I talk, and by the time we were done we were at the house, it hasn't changed at all. Carter grabs my hand and brings me inside the house and quickly hinds me in the closet.

Carter's POV

I hide Olivia in the closet and tell her to come out when Taylor tells her to and she nods. I grab the suitcases and put them in her room and go downstairs.

"Hey, guys come down" I yell. They all quickly come down.

"What's up?" Jack J says.

"Um... I have a surprise for you guys" I say and give Taylor the signal to yell and he nods.

"Ok come out already!" Taylor yells.

"Wait, Carter your gay? Matt says and we all laugh. Then Olivia comes out.

"Surprise!" Olivia says. I look at the guys they're all shocked.

Olivia's POV

They all just stand there shocked looking at me and not doing anything for like 2 minutes. I decided to break the silence.

"Well, are guys going to stand there looking at me and not give me a hug or what?" I say. They all laughed. I just hugged all of them, how I missed their hugs, I noticed that Aaron is not here.

"Where's Aaron?" I asked.

"He had to go somewhere, but he will be back," Shawn says.

"So what should we do?" Cam asked.

"How about watching a movie like we did last time," Hayes says we all nod. I pulled Matt's arm to the kitchen.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

"Did Hayes and Nash get there shit together?" I say and he laughs.

"Um yeah"

"Good" Then we get back to the group and they decided to watch Big Hero 6. I sit between G and Cam. Through half of the movie, I fell asleep on G's shoulder. When I am awake I hear whispering around me.

"Who's she?" I hear a voice and I know exactly who it is, it's Aaron. When I hear his voice my heart broke. I decided to open my eyes and get up and run to my room. Then I hear them talk.

"Who is that?" I hear Aaron say again.

"Man, you don't remember that's Olivia," Jack J says.

"Why is she mad?" Aaron asks, oh my god is he that stupid he broke our promise.

"Go find out," G says. I hear footsteps come up to my room, then I hear the door slowly open and closes.

"Olivia! Why are you so mad at me what did I do?" Aaron says and hugs me and I hug back I am still mad at him.

"You broke our promise," I say.

"What promise?"

"You promised me that you would never forget me, remember that text?"

Aaron's POV

How could I forget about her? I am so stupid.

Date: 10/20/18 Words: 481