31. Phone Call

Chapter 31

Olivia's POV

6 Months Later...

Life has been great. Aaron and I are together, not that surprising. We all still live in a big house together. We finally use the group chat more often, and yeah I guess that's everything. All the boys and I decided to watch a scary movie in the middle of the night. I sat between Nash and Aaron. Then I got a phone call. I grab my phone and just held it in my hand.

"Olivia answer it," Cameron says. I sigh and answer it.

"Hello"

"Olivia, it's Karen I just got some great news from the hospital," Karen said. (Also known as Karen Mendes, but I think you already knew that)

"Um, what is it?"

"Shawn's awake!" She responded and she sounded like she was crying. I hanged up. I just sat there, not knowing what to do, I feel like I kind of forgot about Shawn being in the hospital.

"What's wrong?" Aaron said while wiping a tear from my face. I didn't even notice I was crying.

"Sh- Shawn's awake" I managed to say. I looked around and everyone was surprised.

"You should go see him, you deserve to see him," Aaron said. I looked at him surprised.

"Yeah go, you should see him first and then call us till you think he's ready to see us," Taylor said.

"Fine I'll go, but only if Matthew and Cameron come with me" I look at them and they both nod.

We get in the car with Cameron driving, Matthew in the front passenger seat and me in the back seat. In the middle of the car ride, Matthew started to talk.

"Olivia, why did you choose us to come with you?" Matthew asked.

"Well, Cameron was there the last I saw him in the hospital and you were his best buddy, also you make me laugh," I say.

When we finally get there, we all get out of the car and I go to the front office and see the same girl I saw before when I visited him. She looks at me and smiles.

"I haven't seen you in a while, so your here for Shawn," The lady said.

"Yes"

"He's in room 401 now," She says and I nod. I slowly walk to the room with Matthew and Cameron behind me.

I finally go to the room. I put my hand on the doorknob, I close my eyes I was about to open it until I feel a hand stopping me. I open my eyes and see that it's Cameron, he looks at me.

"Are you sure you're ready to see him again?" He says.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I say.

"Don't forget that I'm here too," Matthew says, I softly laugh. Then I finally open the door. I walk in and see Shawn sleeping. I grab a chair and put it next to him and I sit in it. Cameron and Matthew did the same. I start crying. Matthew looks at me and notices and he hugs me.

"It's okay, he's okay now," Matthew says while rubbing my back.

"I know, it's been so long," I say we break apart from the hug and Shawn starts snoring loud.

"He's such a pig, I miss that," I say and they laugh softly. 

Date: 12/8/18 Words: 531