12. Bed Wetter

Chapter 12 

Olivia's POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating so much I looked at it and it was the group chat.

Olivia: What's going on?

Jack J: WELL G EXPLAIN TO HER

G: Okay, well I asked the guys if I could invite my girlfriend, but Matt was the only one awake so he said yes.

Olivia: MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA

Matt: I know I forgot that we don't like Madison

Jack J: HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!?!

Olivia: WAIT SO SHE'S HERE???

Nash: NO SHIT

When I saw that message I instantly went downstairs.

"Ew, Who is this Jacky" Madison said to G. Honestly I was VERY grossed out.

"Oh um... that's Olivia" G says.

"Oh, so this the bitch," she said.

"Excuse me," I say.

"You heard me," She says back.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A BITCH, BUT I DO KNOW YOU, YOU ARE A DESPERATE LITTLE MOTHER FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKER SO YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR LITTLE TWELVE-YEAR-OLD MOUTH BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE" I snap back.

"Preach Girl!" I hear Carter say.

"Ugh, Jack defend me!" Madison complained.

"No don't defend her she's just got to learn how to defend herself and not make her boyfriend defend her," I say.

"Jack!" Madison said.

"I can't defend you Madison because what she said was true!" G says while laughing a little.

"Seriously Jack we're over," Madison says while leaving the house.

"Damn, I am so glad I decided to go downstairs," Shawn says. We all laugh. I noticed that everyone else is here except for Cameron. Then I got an idea.

"Aye Nash, is Cameron sleeping?" I say

"Yeah, why?" Nash says.

"I never got back at him for what he did to me," I say then I grab a bucket fill it up with lots of ice and water, then I go to his room and tell Nash to record this.

"Hey I am here with Cameron Dallas he wants to do the Ice Bucket Challenge, so on 1 2 3," I say and right on 3 I dump the bucket on his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Cameron yells.

"That's what you get for scaring me, also don't be mad this is for the charity your doing the ice bucket challenge"

"BUT I ALREADY DID IT," He says.

"Well Cameron you are a real hero aren't ya," I say, and noticed that all the guys were watching this and they all start laughing while Nash was still recording this.

"Well in since my bed won't dry till tomorrow looks I will have to be sleeping with you buddy," Cameron says to me. 

Date: 10/14/18 Words: 451