13. How?

Chapter 13

Olivia's POV
2 Months Later...

Basically what have been happening these past 2 months is just pranking each other every day. Also, I have gotten close to all of them, and Cameron is like my big brother now. Today we decided to all go to the fair. I curled my hair and wore a light pink halter top, high waisted light washed ripped jeans short, a white long cardigan, and some light pink vans. After I got dressed I went downstairs where all the guys were all there and dressed.

"MY SISTER LOOKING HOT, YES BOOTY," Cam says, and we all laugh.

"Okay well let's go," I say. When we got to the fair we all got split up into. Cameron and Matt, Aaron and Shawn, Jack J and G, Nash and I, Taylor and Carter, Shawn and Jacob. We all agreed that we were going to meet and the Big Ferris Wheel near the entrance at 8:30. Nash and I got food first and walked around for 10 minutes.

5 hours later...

Nash and I literally went on all the rides. It was 7 so we had an hour and a half left to do stuff. So we found a hill that had the most beautiful sunset I have ever done.

Nash's POV

She looks so beautiful, her hair flowing from the wind with a beautiful sunset. I had an idea, but I didn't know if it would work. I stood up.

"What are you doing?" Olivia asked.

"Come up," I say while grabbing her wrist and pulling her up. She winced in pain. Oh my god, please don't tell me that she does what I think she doing. My eyes started to water a little bit.

" What's wrong?" She says.

"Let me see your wrist" She sighs and lifts up her sleeve showing her scars of cuts.

"How?" I say again crying.

"How what?"

"How could something so beautiful hurt themselves so badly?"

"Don't say I'm beautiful, I'm not?" She says. Had she ever looked at a mirror she so pretty?

"YES YOU ARE YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN, AND IT PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE YOU SAY YOUR NOT BUT YOU ARE, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT OLIVIA HOW COULD SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL CANNOT SEE THAT, THE THING IS I LIKE YOU OLIVIA AND HURTS ME BECAUSE YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF" I yell still crying. She instantly hugs me, I hug back.

"What's wrong," I say rubbing her back.

"No one has ever said that many nice things to me, and I like you too," She says crying too. I kiss her.

"People have probably said that about you but not to your face"

Olivia's POV

What Nash said was so beautiful he so nice and kind. I kiss him again. I really like him.

"Olivia Rose will you be my girlfriend?" Nash says.

"Yes, but let's not tell anyone yet, especially not to my brother," I say. We both laugh and he gives me another kiss.

"We should head back it's 8:25," He says and I nod. We get to the Ferris Wheel and ride on it all together and head back home. 

(It's about time this girl gets a boyfriend)

Date: 10/15/18 Words: 547