First Fight

Ty,

I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have. I know how much you hate loud noises, especially when they aren't happy noises.

I guess this has been our first fight married. It was bound to happen someday. I wish we didn't fight, even though we rarely do, but it happens. Every couple fights.

I know you always get sad after we fight and feel like we're less of a couple or that I love you less, but baby, I love you more than anything.

I could never love you any less for any reason.

The fact that we fight sometimes is a good thing. It shows that we're comfortable enough to be ourselves around one another, and that's a really good thing.

All couples fight, Ty. I promise.

But still, that's no excuse for me yelling at you.

I'm sorry, baby. Hopefully tonight we can have some make-up snuggles and I can make you make-up pancakes in the morning before work.

I love you, Ty. Can't wait to get to see you when I get home.

All my love,
Josh

p.s.

Yes, the Christmas cookies on the counter are for you.

***

Josh,

It's okay.

You're so sweet to write all that. You've always been the sweetest person I've ever known.

I'm glad you said that about loving me. I know deep down you could never stop loving me, but it's always been hard to believe. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge it.

Don't worry about the yelling. It's no big deal. It just scared me a bit. I hate it when you yell because it means you're unhappy. It's not even the fact that you're being loud. I want nothing more than for you to be happy.

Just know that I forgive you. I know you get worried after we fight because you feel like I don't forgive you, but I do, honey. Promise.

I can't wait to see you when I get home from work tonight.

I'm super excited for our snuggles as usual.

The pancakes, too.

See you then, my love.

All my love,
Tyler

p.s.,

The Christmas cookies were pretty frickin' awesome.

***

Ty,

I'm glad we're on the same page and we're happy now.

You're still the best snuggler in the world, by the way:)

Your pancakes are in the oven so they stay warm. Sorry I couldn't stay and eat them with you. I have an important call for work at 8.

However, my love, I will be home early tonight so we can start our weekend soon.

Be prepared for more snuggles.

Just, we'll most likely be doing so naked.

After doing another activity.

(Hint, my innocent TyTy: sex.)

You're blushing right now. I know it. Every time sex comes up you start blushing. And every time it gets cuter.

Basically, I love you, okay? I love you and I'm glad we're okay.

I'll see you tonight, baby.

All my love,
Josh

***

Joshua,

I know what sex is, thank you very much! I am not innocent at all. I even know what a blow job is now. I bet you don't even know what that is.

Whatever.

I'm happy you're coming home early tonight because I'll be home early too.

I think we should have the most romantic weekend ever.

Wake up, eat, snuggle, make out, make love, sleep, repeat.

It sounds like your ideal weekend.

I love you, Joshua. Can't wait for this weekend.

All my love,
Tyler