Night Alone

Tyler giggled softly as his fiancé caressed his thigh, beginning to nibble at his jaw.

"Joshua," he said softly.

"Shhh, baby," Josh whispered, moving so that he was more on top of his fiancé. "Let me make you feel good."

Tyler blushed, complying as Josh gently lies him down on his back on the couch. Josh straddled him, slipping his hands under Tyler's shirt and caress his abdomen.

Tyler moaned softly as Josh started to grind their lower halves together while kissing at his neck.

Josh slipped Tyler's shirt off a few minutes later, littering kisses all over his chest. He smiled softly as he heard Tyler let out a moan as he grazed over his nipple with his fingers, it beginning to become his main focus.

But soon, he could tell Tyler wanted more.

He slid his fiancé's pants and underwear off before doing the same to himself. He used one hand to continue playing with his nipple while he used the other to gently pump Tyler.

"J-Josh," Tyler moaned, his back arching.

"You want more, baby?" Josh mumbled in his ear.

Tyler nodded, grabbing Josh's hand from off him because if he had moved it even one more time he would have cum everywhere.

Josh gently pumped himself a few times before lining up with Tyler, kissing his forehead after he saw Tyler nod as a 'yes.'

He gently pushed in, giving it a minute before beginning to move.

Tyler pulled Josh down for a deep kiss, both of them falling deeper in love as time went on.

Josh kissed up and down Tyler's neck, nibbling at the sweet spots. "I love you so much," he said.

"I love you more," Tyler replied, kissing his lips deeply.

They both came a few minutes later, switching spots so Tyler was now lying on top of Josh.

Josh held him close, kissing the top of his head.

Tyler looked up at him, the boys making eye contact.

Tyler couldn't help but start to giggle softly. Josh grinned, rubbing their noses together as they laughed.

"You're such a dork," he chuckled, looking into Tyler's eyes for a second before kissing his lips. "But you're my dork. And I love you."

Tyler smiled and blushed, kissing Josh's lips softly. "I love you more, Joshua."