Honeymoon

Tyler smiled to himself as he lied on the bed staring up at the ceiling. He was so happy to finally be married to Joshua. He sighed contentedly, sitting up as he heard his husband say something.

"Hey, babe?" Josh asked, exiting the bathroom in nothing but I towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair combed back. "Do you know where my contact solution is?"

"Holy... wow..." Tyler said, his jaw literally dropped at the sight of his husband.

"What?" Josh asked with a grin, walking over to the bed. "Why're you all blushy?"

Tyler just blushed deeper. "You just look hot like that," he giggled. "That's all."

Josh laughed, kissing Tyler's lips deeply. He straddled his husband, grinning against his lips.

"You should've joined me in the shower, love," he said. "It would have been remarkable."

Tyler blushed shyly. "Maybe tonight, Joshie. I just needed a little extra sleep after all the fun last night."

"Mhmmm," Josh hummed. "Well now I'm sleepy."

"We should snuggle 'n take a nap," Tyler said.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Josh laughed, knowing how much his husband loved snuggling.

"Mhm," Tyler hummed with a giggle.

Josh chuckled, holding his husband close. "You don't even wanna leave the room all day, do you?"

Tyler shook his head with a shy smile.

"What if we compromise," Josh said. "And I rent us one of those little cabanas on the beach so we can snuggle and make out and have our fun in private while not still being locked up in our room. Does that sound good?"

Tyler smiled and nodded.

"Good," Josh laughed. "Because I already rented it."

"What a thoughtful hubby," Tyler giggled, kissing Josh's nose. "Maybe I'll have to give him something special later as a thank you."

Josh's eyes widened in excitement, quickly nodding his head. "Mhm. Mhm. Mhm. You definitely should."

Tyler laughed at how enthusiastic Joshua got whenever he mentioned anything even relatively close to touching Josh. He kissed his cheek, mumbling something then closing his eyes.

"TyTyyyyyy," Josh laughed. "Wake up."

"No," Tyler grumbled sassily.

"Yes, TyTy," Josh laughed. "We gotta go to our cabana."

"Only if you gimme a kiss," Tyler mumbled.

"Gladly," Josh grinned, kissing his husband's lips.

Tyler hummed, kissing Josh back happily. "I don't wanna get up, Joshie. I just wanna stay here 'n snuggle."

"I know, baby," Josh said. "But we're gonna get to go snuggle in our own little hut on the beach."

"But people might come in."

"Nobody's gonna come in, Ty."

"Fineeee," Tyler groaned, getting out of bed and slipping on a pair of swim trunks.

Josh did the same, holding Tyler hand as they headed out towards the beach.

***

Once they arrived, they found the cute little hut in the sand Josh had rented.

"Awwww, look, TyTy," he smiled. "There's even a couch for us to snuggle on!"

Tyler smiled widely, hugging Joshua tightly as he hummed contently. He was happy they'd have a comfy place to snuggle.

"Wanna get in the water, first, baby?" Josh asked.

Tyler nodded, the boys setting their things down before slipping off their tee shirts and heading for the water.

Tyler giggled as Josh splashed him, his husband picking him up and spinning him around, kissing his lips. Tyler ran his fingers through Josh's wet hair, smiling happily.

"You're a cutie," he told his husband.

"Noooooo," Josh hummed. "You're a cutie."

"Noooooo," Tyler giggled.

"Yesssss," Josh smiled, rubbing their noses together.

So the boys messed around in the water for a while, Josh eventually deciding he wanted to build a sandcastle.

So Tyler sat on a towel under an umbrella in the sand reading his book while his husband worked away at his creation.

"Look, TyTy," Josh said excitedly after an hour of work.

Tyler put his book down, smiling as he saw the castle. "Awwww, Joshie, it looks so good!"

"It's called the Dun Castle," Josh told him. "We live in it."

Tyler smiled, taking Josh's photo next to the castle. "We already have our own castle waiting for us at home," he grinned.

Joshua had bought a gorgeous house for he and Tyler to live in back at home, and Tyler couldn't be more excited to finally move in with his Joshua.

"Is it snuggle time, TyTy?"

Tyler quickly nodded, smiling as Josh took his hand and led him back into the little hut.

They dried off and snuggled up on the couch together, looking at the gorgeous scenery in front of them.

After watching the sunset, the boys headed back to their hotel room, Tyler giggling as his husband wrapped his arms around him in the elevator and began kissing at his lips deeply.

They made their way to their room, Josh grinning as he and his husband crashed onto the bed together.

"I believe I was promised a shower with my hubby, hm?" He hummed, caressing Tyler's side.

"Anything for my husband," Tyler smiled.

The boys made their way to the shower, kissing and hugging one another sweetly as they stood under the warm water.

"I love you," Josh hummed.

"I love you more, Joshua."

After their shower, Josh realized how exhausted his husband was, so he carried him to their bedroom and lied him in bed.

He joined him, snuggling him close and kissing his lips. "Are you a sleepy, TyJo?"

"I'm not TyJo," Tyler pouted tiredly. "I'm tyler dun now."

"Ohhhhhh, yeah," Josh smiled. "I keep forgetting. Well, are you a sleepy Tyler Dun?"

Tyler nodded.

"Get some rest, then, baby," Josh smiled. "We've got a full day of snugglin' tomorrow."