Baby Ruby

"Daddies," Gus said as he crawled onto Josh and Tyler's bed. "Can I wake sissy up?"

"We have to get her a bottle first," Tyler said.

Gus nodded, getting off the bed and tugging at Tyler's hand. "Let's go get her a bottle. She's prolly hungry."

Tyler nodded, kissing Josh's cheek. "G'morning, by the way."

"Morning," Josh mumbled, pulling Tyler down for a deeper kiss.

"Gus is right there," Tyler giggled as his husband tugged on his lip with his teeth.

Josh quickly pulled back. "Oops. Hi Gus."

"Hellooooooo," Gus hummed with a grin.

So Tyler and Gus went to the kitchen and made Ruby a bottle before going into her nursery.

"Sissy," Gus whispered softly. "Sissy, Wake upppp."

The baby opened her eyes, letting out an adorable little yawn.

"Isn't she pretty, daddy?" Gus asked Tyler as he saw his sister yawn.

Tyler smiled and nodded, picking the baby up. "Why don't you sit down on the chair, GusGus? You can feed sissy."

Gus quickly nodded, scrambling to get on the chair.

"Okay, hold your arms out," Tyler said. "Make sure you support her head."

He gently set Ruby in his son's arms, Gus smiling widely as he held his baby sister who he loved so much.

"So keep holding her with your left arm and use your right arm to hold the bottle and feed her," Tyler instructed him.

Gus did as told, both of them smiling as Gus got to feed Ruby.

After Ruby drank the whole bottle, Tyler quickly grabbed her and threw a towel over his shoulder to burp her before she threw up on Gus.

Meanwhile, Gus went to go wake up Josh.

"Daddy," he hummed, getting on the bed. "You're the laaaaaast one up."

"I was tired, GusGus," Josh said. "You had me up late last night tryna play Mario Kart."

"I still don't get it."

"I'll teach you when you're older," Josh replied. "It takes time to become a master like me."

"Every time we play you lose," Tyler giggled from the doorway, holding Ruby who was now wide awake, looking around curiously. "I'm the Mario Kart master. I'll teach you some day, Augustus."

Josh stuck his tongue out at Tyler before taking Ruby into his arms. "Hi, sweet girl," he smiled softly, kissing her little nose.

"Daddy, ya gotta be careful," Gus told Josh. "She is very fragile."

"That's a big word," Josh said. "Where'd you learn that?"

"TyTy."

"Ah," Josh hummed, it making sense now.

Ruby then suddenly screamed.

"Joshua, are you aggravating her?" Tyler sighed. Josh had a habit of kissing Ruby so much that she started to get grumpy.

"No, she's actually happy for once," Josh replied, holding up the screaming baby who was smiling while doing so. "See?"

"Awww, sweet RuRu," Tyler smiled as he saw the smiling baby. "You're so cute."

"Sissy," Gus said. "I love you."

Josh and Tyler smiled. "Sissy loves you too, sweetheart," Tyler said.

"So do daddies," Josh said. "We love you soooooo much."

So the family was complete with the new addition of the fourth member. Though she couldn't talk yet, they all knew she loved everyone just as much as they loved her.