Wedding Photos

"Can we look through you and dad's wedding photos?" Ruby asked randomly as she sat across from Tyler at dinner.

"You've never seen them??" Tyler asked surprisedly.

Ruby shook her head. "Nope. That's what made me want to see them, though. I realized I never had."

Tyler quickly nodded. "They're the cutest things ever, so just prepare yourself."

Ruby laughed, nodding her head.

"I'm serious," Tyler warned her. "You might cry. I cry every time."

"You cry at everything that has to do with dad," Ruby replied.

"Because I like him a whole lot!"

Ruby laughed. "Oh, trust me. We know."

Josh was working late tonight, as he owned his own company and was hard at work because it was his busy season.

"How 'bout we grab some ice cream," Tyler suggested.

"Never against ice cream," the 16 year old replied.

So she went to the freezer and grabbed a pint of chocolate and two spoons, returning to the living room to see her dad with two large photo albums.

"Okay, so," Tyler smiled. "This one is all of our wedding day photos, and this one is all of our honeymoon photos."

Ruby nodded. "Should we put on comfier clothes?"

"You're soooooo my daughter," Tyler laughed.

Tyler loved being comfortable at all times, and he noticed that in the years the boys spent raising Ruby, she was the same way.

So they both put on sweatpants and t-shirts, returning and getting started.

Tyler took a deep breath, opening the wedding album with a wide smile.

The first photo was Josh and Tyler kissing in their suits, holding up a wooden sign that had calligraphy reading 'Mr. & Mr. Dun' written beautifully across it.

"Awwww," Ruby smiled. "That's so cute."

Tyler grinned widely, nodding his head in agreement. "That's the sign that J and I have hanging in our bathroom."

"Ohhhhh. I thought it looked familiar."

They flipped to the next page, it having photos of just him getting ready. In the last one, he was reading a note with he widest smile, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"What was that?" Ruby asked, pointing to the note.

Tyler flipped to the back of the album to the pocket that was in it and pulled out a piece of paper, handing it to Ruby.

Tyler,

I cannot believe I'm actually about to marry you. It's so surreal. After five years of being together, you're finally going to become Mr. Dun.

I know that you're stressing out right now. I know that you're worried about how you look. I know that you're worried something's going to go wrong. So take a deep breath for me, baby. Take a deep breath and let it all go. Because I assure you, you look stunning. And I promise you, nothing's going to go wrong.

I've been in love with you for five years now. Since the day I met you, I knew you were the one. I knew that you had to be my husband someday.

And guess what? Here we are! On our wedding day!

I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. So here's a list of everything that'll fit on this page of what I'm ecstatic to do with you.